NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Stolen Outriggers and Lee Bases - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Classifieds
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Classifieds Use this board to post your FISHING related items for sale or trade. Non fishing related items belong in Non Fishing.

Old 12-06-2015, 08:20 AM
NJFishing.com Regular

Default Stolen Outriggers and Lee Bases

Pulled boat for season last weekend didn't have chance to pull off the outriggers went back today to finish up covering boat and riggers and Lee Sidewinder bases stolen off boat. Boat was locked in supposedly secure yard at BRY's marine. Riggers were Bly's and all rigging also including bases. They were practically brand new. If anyone comes across any used ones for sale let me know cause I would love to be the person to by them if they were indeed off me boat God help that person cause I will seriously cripple them..
Thanks

Old 12-08-2015, 04:13 PM
NJFishing.com Regular

Default Re: Stolen Outriggers and Lee Bases

that sucks sorry to hear that,,,i just put my boat in his yard last week,i never take my prop off for the winter but i did this year
Old 12-09-2015, 06:07 PM
NJFishing.com Regular

Default Re: Stolen Outriggers and Lee Bases

Took my boat out of there before someone else had any ideas. Good luck if you see anyone installing riggers give me a shout cause its definitely someone in the yard.