NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Startin to Bite........ - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing Post all your fresh water topics on this board

Old 04-10-2013, 11:02 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Startin to Bite........

Haven't posted in a bit, had a great time opening day with da' crew. Even though i zeroed on the trout and as cold, wet, sore as I was when I got home I grabbed the Bass rods and off I went! Ended up with three, seems to be the magic number last few times out this week. Fished Mon. with my Daughter and it was her first Bass on a senco! We ended up with three again. Hit it again today after work and second cast decent pickerel couple casts later a crappie on a 5 inch senco. Blasted it like a bass!!! Then it slowed big time, tried few other spots and finally sat down on the riprap for a bit and another young guy came up and started a conversation showing me the custom made plugs he made. Holy Crap looked professionally made!!! As we're BS'n the storm and lightning started rollin in and the fish turned on big time and we hooked up two more decent pics and a several nice crappies too! Timed it right cause the sky opened up as we just got to the cars! Fish are Definetly starting to bite!!!!!!

Last edited by GetANet; 04-10-2013 at 11:06 PM..
Old 04-11-2013, 05:26 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Thumbs up Re: Startin to Bite........

My reels are collecting dust !!! I NEED to get out more !!!

Thanx for the report.
Old 04-11-2013, 10:45 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: Startin to Bite........

Yea, def wanna hit up DuKe's again like we said, hey by the way did you find those other fishy's you mentioned about on Sat ??? LOL