NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Swing Hook Bucktails! the ULTIMATE! - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Bait and Tackle Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Bait and Tackle Talk Use this board to talk about Bait and Tackle and see offers from our Bait and Tackle Sponsors

Old 08-10-2012, 08:29 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Swing Hook Bucktails! the ULTIMATE!

WE just got a new batch of Swing Hook bugktails in. We have been doing a lot of research as to the effectiveness of swing hook versus fixed hooks, and as we said way back when, the Swing hook is the BEST!!!!
No need for us to prove it as anglers are enjoying succes everyday with these FLUKE KILLERS!!!
We will post results from our independent testing ASAP.
for now, our bucktails feature
"Eclipse Glow" not found in any other bucktail!
Mustad 34091 duratin/forged hook, the best hook on the maket.our exclusive 'tail end' hook placement simulates a 'stinger' hook!!!
Does the paint chip and fall off of the bucktails you are using? WE use the toughest paint in the lure industry, our own secret blend!:cool
Simply the best Bucktails in the industry!!!
Made in the USA!!!
GUARRANTEED TO CATCH BIG FLUKE!!!!
Old 08-10-2012, 12:56 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Re: Swing Hook Bucktails! the ULTIMATE!

I have had great success with Kevin's bucktails. They are fluke killers! The factory bucktails are not even in the same league.
Old 08-10-2012, 02:27 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Offshore, no other bucktails offer a "Big Fish Guarrantee"
Old 08-10-2012, 03:27 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

No doubt about it that swing hooks will make a difference. I have done a ton of testing and research and have found out 2 things.
1- We needed smaller hooks on the larger size bucktails
2- Swing hooks remove alot of stress and remove about 80% of your pull outs on big fish.

There has been too many of the same style out there....about time it has expanded!

I have not seen the swing hooks that Kevin has here as of yet, but I know we think alike on many things, so I know why he has them!

Always like to see the custom tackle, that those big retailers don't have!
Old 08-10-2012, 03:41 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Tom, you old son of a Sea Cook!!! We have been ding testing on several boats that fish every day. There is no question that you lose less fish with "swing hooks".
I know there are cheaper bucktails out there, but what does a person realy save after the paint chips off and the hair pulls out. Cheaper bucktails just dont hold up.
The 34091 is a beautiful hook, forged for strength, lightweight shank helps to prevent jams, and allows you to add a gulp bait, or any tail withought "bunching".
WE have great prices on them as well, less than the mass produced stuff, far superior quality.
These are almost as nice as some of those spreader bars you make!!!
You are king of the Spreader Bars
Old 08-10-2012, 05:22 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Bogan
Tom, you old son of a Sea Cook!!! We have been ding testing on several boats that fish every day. There is no question that you lose less fish with "swing hooks".
I know there are cheaper bucktails out there, but what does a person realy save after the paint chips off and the hair pulls out. Cheaper bucktails just dont hold up.
The 34091 is a beautiful hook, forged for strength, lightweight shank helps to prevent jams, and allows you to add a gulp bait, or any tail withought "bunching".
WE have great prices on them as well, less than the mass produced stuff, far superior quality.
These are almost as nice as some of those spreader bars you make!!!
You are king of the Spreader Bars

That swing hook is a big plus for action. A nice big strip bait will swim much more natural when the hook is allowing it to move freely.
Mass produced jigs are not even close to the quality of the jigs you have. One drop on the rocks and they all become the same color...

Swing Hooks..... cheap.......??? Good luck finding them at any price.. Good Deal there Mr. Fish Poison!!! Will send the guys your way....
Old 08-11-2012, 01:52 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Sick Jigs.... I need more!!! You guys are awesome. Leif showed me the purple ones yesterday. Boy I need to come down and get a few of those. That purple looks like a fluke killer!

Ben

A proud customer of Ancient Mariner's Bait and Tackle for 9 years. (AND COUNTING....)