NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

TCA fishing 3/19-3/26 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing Post all your fresh water topics on this board

Old 03-26-2012, 12:24 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default TCA fishing 3/19-3/26

Just wanted to give all you guys a heads up that trout fishing in the Gorge and Peaquest has been nothing short of spectacular. I have fished numerous times in both spots and have been slaying the trout with both spinning and fly gear. Its been mostly bows and brooks but i have caught a few browns aswell. On the spinning gear count down rapalas and gold spinners have done the best and on the fly rod i have been working a two fly combo stone fly imatation. Others doing well were using egg and worm imatations and i would presume that wolly buggers would do some damage aswell. I know im not spot burning here because of how well known these spots are and i really havent seen too many people taking advantage of this fishery before the crowds come after opening day. Get out there and catch some trout, it's the perfect time to try different lures and flies because they are hitting almost anything. Hopefully ill get back out there after some striper and flounder fishing... Good luck all...
Old 03-26-2012, 06:23 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: TCA fishing 3/19-3/26

Good report Antonio. I will be calling you to get in on it. Congrats