NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

S-987 Lake Access Bill Passes Senate Budget and Appropriations Committee - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing Post all your fresh water topics on this board

Old 06-12-2023, 08:27 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Thumbs up S-987 Lake Access Bill Passes Senate Budget and Appropriations Committee

HALF WAY THERE! Victorious today at the testimony hearing for S-987 Lake Access Bill at the Senate Budget and Appropriations Committee in Trenton. Before I even began my testimony, Senate Chair Paul Sarlo made it clear that it was a unanimous vote YES of all committee members regarding Lake Access and the Greenwood Lake Access Issue. My sincere thanks to VP Lou Martinez, treasurer Paul Schmidt, NJOA, and NJOA's representative Larry Herrighty who came out, spoke and supported our cause.

I would also like to apologize for any inconvenience that may have been experienced for anyone who came out using the address that was given to me.
Instead of 125 W. 8th Street.....it should have read 125 W. State Street.....a miscommunication over the phone. My gps wasn't working properly until we looked up State House Annex and "W. State Street" came up.

Now we need A-1047 to move from where it is. Please follow directions in previous posts before this coming Thursday when they meet. Right now A-1047 is NOT on the AGENDA. WE NEED IT TO BE! PLEASE CALL/EMAIL THE INDIVIDUALS AFOREMENTIONED IN MY PREVIOUS POST OVER THE NEXT SEVERAL DAYS AND HELP US OUT.

Thank you for your continued support. Keep you posted.

UFANJ