NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

How to catch 19" Fluke - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Bait and Tackle Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Bait and Tackle Talk Use this board to talk about Bait and Tackle and see offers from our Bait and Tackle Sponsors

Old 03-01-2017, 09:34 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default How to catch 19" Fluke

Hey Skipper, what's going on here??? every year they make it harder to bring home a few keeper size Fluke. 19" and counting. Always seems the ones I get are always a 1/2" short, I got to throw them back, and I know I could have gotten some nice fillets for the frying pan!!
Before you know it they will be telling us how much sea weed we are allowed to catch.
yeah, but how can I catch the big ones????
There is only one way to have consistant catches of BIG FLUKE!!!!
But here's the catch! [no pun intended]. You will need to spend $159.
You go see the boys at Fish Poison rods. They make an FC70m Fluke conventional that will totally Kick Butt on all other rods. It is the perfect rod for Spro jigs, bait dragging, and dinking and dunking. MEDIUM TAPER, keeps the fish on the line, more fish in the boat, and if you get lucky enough to hook the BIG ONE, well, he's in an awful lot of trouble being hooked up to a FISH POISON!
Hey Skipper, how about fast action? Doesn't FAST sound cool?
the Fact is, every rod out of China says fast action. They know people fall for term such as "lightweight", "sensitive", "Fast", actually it's the biggest line of crap coming down the pike. Look at the crappy guides on ALL of the FACTORY sticks. The Guides Suck!!! and they break all the time!!!! The epoxy job is horrible.
yeah, and they spend hundreds of dollars falling for the Fairy tales only to be selling the factory rod on ebay for whatever they can get.
that's right. DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME> Get a FISH POISON ROD AND CATCH ALL THE FLUKE YOU WANT, AND THE BIGGEST FLUKE THAT SWIM THE SEVEN SEAS!!!!