NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Will be present at MRMTC 32nd Offshore Open - Im also adding to the prizes! - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Bait and Tackle Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Bait and Tackle Talk Use this board to talk about Bait and Tackle and see offers from our Bait and Tackle Sponsors

Old 08-19-2012, 11:30 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Will be present at MRMTC 32nd Offshore Open - Im also adding to the prizes!

Wanted to make a post, saying that I will be present/selling tackle for the 32nd Offshore Open next week. I will have plenty of offshore tackle at the meeting, with some rods too.

I am offering a $500 GC for any fish that wins each category with our custom tackle.
I am also offering a $200 GC for the largest in each category, that does not take 1st place.

Has to be our line of custom tackle, rods, etc..... or any modified item that we do. All we need is the info and a picture of the fish, to prove it. Hopefully, I will be handing out thousands of $$ in Gift Certificates!!!!

Its simple.....catch a category winning fish on our gear - Get a $500 GC. Catch the largest fish in a category with our tackle - get a $200 GC. Plenty of categories, so plenty of chances to add to the rewards!