NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Jamaica II - this week - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Open Boat and Charter Trips (Salt Water)
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Open Boat and Charter Trips (Salt Water) Use this board to post charter openings as well as open boat trips , hours for sailing etc. THIS BOARD IS TO BE USED FOR SPONSOR BOATS ONLY.

Old 11-07-2017, 12:36 PM
Banned

Arrow Jamaica II - this week

Skipping Wednesday too much wind.
5am - 12 Hour Seabass - Thurs and Fri (Nov 9 and 10
3am - 14 Hour Seabass - Sat and Sun - every week
**** OPEN BOAT****

Capt Ryan
www.jamaicaii.com
732-458-3188
Old 11-07-2017, 08:59 PM
Banned

Default Re: Jamaica II - this week

Excellent Seabass fishing this past week, boat limits of Big Seabass and Jumbo Porgies on almost all trips.
Reservations taken for all trips but not required- Book online at website-
www.jamaicaii.com
Schedule will remain the same

Capt Ryan
Old 11-08-2017, 12:40 AM
Banned

Next Seabass trip Nov 9th 5am - Open Boat
Old 11-09-2017, 12:56 PM
NJFishing.com Member

Capt...Was out on your boat last Friday. Had a great day w/ my step-son on his first ever ocean fishing trip. The most memorable things were your mates. Chris & Chris did an outstanding job with keeping bait filled and helping us w/ tips, suggestions, and just generally being visible all day.

On the way in I watched then clean fish and the teamwork they displayed was beyond anything I ever witnessed in my 40 years fishing on party boats. Just wanted you to know the impact they had to make our day enjoyable and productive.

At the end of our 12 hour Sea Bass trip, we decided to turn around and go right back out for night bluefish on the Paramount. Chris carried our cooler over to the Paramount for us and even saved our day when he saw our bucket of sinkers sitting on the dock. He knew we had left them there and brought them over to us on the Paramount. There was quite a few $$ worth of lead in that bucket and I'm sure glad he went the extra mile to remember they were ours and bring them over to us. Truly impressed with the character and teamwork both mates exhibited and I wanted to say thanks!!