NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

NAFTA= a good deal after all - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Bait and Tackle Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Bait and Tackle Talk Use this board to talk about Bait and Tackle and see offers from our Bait and Tackle Sponsors

Old 02-10-2017, 04:45 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default NAFTA= a good deal after all

President Trump Fellow Americans, I would like to tell you that I have changed my mind about the North American Free Trade Agreement. After speaking to the Fish Poison rod makers, they gave me specific reasons to allow this deal to continue. As you know, very little is in fact for "FREE".
But, the boys at Fish Poison are offering a free fish decal for anyone attending the Hi Mar striper club fishing show THAT BUY A fish poison ROD.
but Mr. President! They all say that!
Hold just one minute there Mr. Schumer. If you buy a Fluke rod, you get a fee Fluke decal. If you buy a Tog rod, you get a free Tog decal, a Tuna rod, a Tuna decal, a Striper rod, a striper decal.
oh yeah right, what is so great about this offer?
It's not really about a fish decal that makes NAFTA a good deal. It's that you will without any doubt catch more fish, bigger fish, all day every day.
It's just their way of saying thanks for buying a FISH POISON ROD!!!!
MADE IN THE USA!!!! NOT CHINA, NOT MEXICO, BUT RIGHT HERE ON THE BANKS OF THE MIGHTY ATLANTIC.!
SOON , BUT NOT TODAY I WILL ANNOUNCE MY PICK AS SURGEON GENERAL!

Last edited by Kevin Bogan; 02-10-2017 at 04:55 PM..
Old 02-13-2017, 10:30 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Re: NAFTA= a good deal after all

The best part of this time of year is Kevin has time to post entertaining little tidbits.