NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Fishing Garage/Yard Sale - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Classifieds
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Classifieds Use this board to post your FISHING related items for sale or trade. Non fishing related items belong in Non Fishing.

Old 10-10-2013, 09:50 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Fishing Garage/Yard Sale

Posting for a friend.

Fishing Garage/Yard sale. Rain or Shine. Sat Oct 12 and Sun Oct 13 9-4pm. Moving to Florida and trying to sell the bulk of lightly used fishing tackle. All quality equipment including Shimano, Penn, Avet, reels and Seeker, St. Croix, Fenwick Rods. Over a hundred rods and reels. Tables full of Terminal tackle including AVA jigs, plugs, crocidiles, hopkins, rapalas, shads, and spoons.

Address:

21 Ralph St.
Highlands, NJ

contact: 973-479-5775 for additional info. Please, no calls after 10pm.
Old 10-11-2013, 08:05 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Re: Fishing Garage/Yard Sale

Any chance of a small list on wat you have I think it would help those that may travel a bit to your sale, just an idea. GLWS!
Old 10-11-2013, 02:22 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Talking Re: Fishing Garage/Yard Sale

I don't need no stinkin' list! I will be there at 8:45, waiting patiently.

I FISH I VOTE I MARCHED (BOTH TIMES.)
Old 10-11-2013, 03:01 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Ron, you don't need anymore stinkin' fishing tackle, unless you are looking for a wedding present!
Old 10-11-2013, 05:54 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bates
Ron, you don't need anymore stinkin' fishing tackle, unless you are looking for a wedding present!
That is some funny shit. Stelli keeps it simple (KISS) and fishes pretty much the same regardless of conditions. 8' St Criox Catfish rod. 50 lb Andy and 12 oz sinkers. Shallow, deep, slack tide, heavy current, calm, nasty does not matter. All the fish see's is the bottom of his cooler. He is a blackfish catching machine.

100 lbs of flat 12 oz sinkers would make a nice wedding gift

Last edited by MVP; 10-11-2013 at 06:07 PM..
Old 10-11-2013, 07:48 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Thanks for all the replies, and thanks for the call Alex. I stopped by talked to the owner today and we are going to do our best to not let anyone in until 9am.

Some of the stuff I know of will be, Shimano 3500&4500 new and old baitrunner reels, penn 420-650 reels, Pen 520 gs reels, penn 4/0 & 6/0 reels, several abu Garcia level winds, 6600cl-9000L, 2 small avet reels, tons of terminal tackle, sinkers, jigs, fluke rigs, bucktails, ect.

Hope to see everyone tomorrow. FYI, Ralph(the owner) lives on Ralph Street!!!
Old 10-12-2013, 07:10 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Talking Re: Fishing Garage/Yard Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVP
That is some funny shit. Stelli keeps it simple (KISS) and fishes pretty much the same regardless of conditions. 8' St Criox Catfish rod. 50 lb Andy and 12 oz sinkers. Shallow, deep, slack tide, heavy current, calm, nasty does not matter. All the fish see's is the bottom of his cooler. He is a blackfish catching machine.

100 lbs of flat 12 oz sinkers would make a nice wedding gift
Good idea, but I already told him if he didn't treat my daughter right the only lead he was gonna see comes in much smaller weights and the only big weights he would see comes in the form of concrete!

I FISH I VOTE I MARCHED (BOTH TIMES.)
Old 10-12-2013, 06:30 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Any left overs caught this late ????
Old 10-12-2013, 06:41 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Yes, Plenty of left overs and Ralph is reloading the tables for tomorrow. Lots of new plugs, lures, and sinkers. He will also be putting a few more Tekota's, Penn Conventional and spinning gear, and a few rods he was going to put aside for his move to Florida.

Today was a tremendous success and thanks to all the great members who had time to make it. It was great meeting Alex MVP and ReelRon!

Hope to meet some new members tomorrow. Once again, we will not allow anyone in the yard until 9am.

Thanks

Greg
Old 10-13-2013, 09:06 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Thanks to everyone for showing up. Gerry, it was nice meeting you today and hope you enjoy the rod.

Thanks!!!

Greg