NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

has anyone fished delaware or white lake from a kayak? - Page 2 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing Post all your fresh water topics on this board

Old 05-26-2020, 06:46 AM
NJFishing.com Regular

Default Re: has anyone fished delaware or white lake from a kayak?

Hbird....definitely a beautiful lake. I thought I’d have better luck with trout, I fished spinners, live bait, eggs. I tried all levels of the water column, but I’m not complaining at all! All the bass were caught on 4 lb test on my UL rod. I’ll be back for sure. Thanks for the tips!
Old 05-26-2020, 08:00 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Thanks for the report Stella Blue. Sounds like a really nice first trip on a clear lake! Plus you got redemption from the skunk on Delaware.
Old 05-26-2020, 10:26 AM
NJFishing.com Regular

You’re welcome Fred, thank you and everyone else for their input.
I haven’t fished freshwater in a long time, it’s been all salt for me, having sold my boat, I have been really getting back into the freshwater. Fishing that lake from the kayak was really cool. It’s a lot of fun learning new techniques, and trying to figure out where the fish will be. I didn’t get those bass until around hour 5 of fishing. It’s rewarding when you put all the pieces together, then make that perfect cast to the spot you wanted to hit and are rewarded with a solid rap from a nice bass. Can’t wait till my next trip! Thanks again everyone for your input.