NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

crazy cong nite - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing Post all your fresh water topics on this board

Old 06-17-2018, 10:53 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default crazy cong nite

i hit the big pond last nite and managed a decent mixed bag of fish but had to earn them. the action started out in daylight with my nemesis the slime dart got two of them on a small cotton cordell crankbait also got two feisty sunnies as well then i switched to a roadrunner and got two crappies one was 12 and half inches not to shabby. then it was off to spot #2 after the sun went down the action was slow but picked up at around 10:30.went with the topwater lures and started off with a 14.5" hybrid then i got another friggin slime dart that was 18" that thing crushed my lure i thought it was a waldo at first, when i turned my headlamp on i found out that it was not a waldo.at around midnite got a unpleasant visit from two boats that set up shop within 20 yards of me and proceeded to cross and hook my line not once but three times you would think that after the first time they would back off a bit but not these guys they did not care they even got within 15 yards of me and asked what was wrong lets put it this way they were not speaking English untill they asked me "what is wrong what for you mad" after they gave me some space i got a nice 23" hybrid and let it go to fight another day then around 2:00am i got my last fish of the night another smaller hybrid. those comrades left around 2:30 when the bite fell off even the herring stopped dancing so i called it the nite. all i can say is" welcome to the cong icebadger".
Old 06-17-2018, 07:22 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Thumbs up Re: crazy cong nite

WOW, that is crazy ! People suck, a lake that large, amazing.
Old 06-18-2018, 01:04 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Re: crazy cong nite

Jesus even at night you can't get away from the googans...