NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Not much love at Brady Bridge - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing Post all your fresh water topics on this board

Old 03-13-2013, 08:39 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Not much love at Brady Bridge

Decided to hit the bridge after work tpday for about an hour. The wind was really blowing and the water was definitely cold. Got one small white perch on a pin minnow and that's about it. I did see some small fish breaking the surface a bit- my guess, perch getting ready to spawn. I imagine it is not going to pick up until this cold air moves though.
Old 03-14-2013, 07:20 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: Not much love at Brady Bridge

you should have stayed,we had real good fishing from 5:30 till i left at 6:45. i started at 4:30 and picked at the white and yellow perch.it was windy for sure
and cold but the wind dropped out and we started catching the perch and a few crappies.i was on the north side of the bridge with my son.can't wait till the weekend
Old 03-15-2013, 07:27 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: Not much love at Brady Bridge

My Son Fished Last Night On The Big Lake Side And Caught A Bunch Of Yellow Perch.said The Wind Was Bad And Cold.they Wanted The Small Husky Jerks.clown Face And Blue And Silver.