NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

NJF ICE Meet & Greet parts 1,2,3 - Page 3 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Best Of
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Best Of This board will be locked from posting and will be used to archive the best posts from the main board.

Old 12-28-2012, 05:01 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: Njf Ice Fishing Meet-n-greet

eddie what side of monksville r we talkin about? ie N, W, S, E? whats the basic depths around the area and whats the bait of choice? prob gonna come never been to monksville.......i am psyched theres ice on cranberry and the shallow pond by my house is froze over, temps droppin like bricks the next week.......
Old 01-05-2013, 06:35 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Thumbs up Njf @ Monksville 1-5

Hit the MMONKS bright and early with Bob and Matt. Shrimpman Steve and his dog came out to see us off. Thanx for the support buddy, really appreciate it. Mikey Topaz, Duck or Bleed and his crew showed up a little later. My 2 non member friends, Bob and Yuri the Pollock came out around 9. There was about 40 guys on the Ice. Some introduced themselves and some just walked on by to there fishing grounds. Thanx for coming out Mikey and crew. Anyway it was a slow go in the morning. My buddy Frank got a small Pickeral on a tip-up late morning. That would be the only flag my crew got from 7 am til 2 pm. We made a power move toward the bridge with all our jigging gear. We found some 10-12 inch perch, Bobs being the smallest at 6 inches. Everybody got a couple big Perch and Yuri came up with a bonus Walleye at 15.5 inches. A short but a Walleye none the less. We fished hard and jigged hard from 645 to 445. Definitely put in alot of work today. Walking back to wrap it up I had 1 fish on the tip-up that I couldn't see from the bridge, just a Pickeral but another fish. Another day I wont be SKUNKED at SKUNKSVILLE. It wasn't a banner day but it was a day that ill remember forever, because of the people that came out. Thanx again for coming out fellas. There was a good amount of fish in the bridge area, but the ice is in bad shape. I wouldn't suggest anyone head out there alone. All in all a great day with great people. GOOD TIMES!!! TIGHT LINES!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00033.JPG
Views:	260
Size:	101.5 KB
ID:	55893   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00032.JPG
Views:	287
Size:	119.2 KB
ID:	55892   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00031.JPG
Views:	241
Size:	93.1 KB
ID:	55891   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00030.JPG
Views:	220
Size:	70.9 KB
ID:	55890   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00022.JPG
Views:	261
Size:	149.2 KB
ID:	55884  

Name:	DSC00023.JPG
Views:	249
Size:	128.4 KB
ID:	55885   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00024.JPG
Views:	248
Size:	136.1 KB
ID:	55886   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00025.JPG
Views:	230
Size:	140.4 KB
ID:	55887   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00026.JPG
Views:	223
Size:	86.0 KB
ID:	55888   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00028.JPG
Views:	196
Size:	161.1 KB
ID:	55889  

Old 01-05-2013, 06:38 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Thumbs up Re: Njf @ Monksville 1-5

Yea F@#king Buddy!!! Ya Gotta Be Outher To Get Em And In It To Win It !!! Tight Lines!!! Gotta Love The Hardwater!!!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	DSC00034.JPG
Views:	191
Size:	85.9 KB
ID:	55894  
Old 01-05-2013, 07:08 PM
Site Sponsor

Talking Re: Njf @ Monksville 1-5

Sweeeeeet ! C u guys in the am again with the boys.
Rvta member
Knee Deep member
Mike K Guide Service (owner)
https://www.facebook.com/MikeKGuideService/
(908 642-5423
Old 01-05-2013, 07:29 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Thumbs up Re: Njf @ Monksville 1-5

NICE JOB. Kudos to the NJF gang !
Old 01-05-2013, 09:03 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: Njf @ Monksville 1-5

Very nice Gentlemen, way to fight off the skunk. Was out off State Park today...very slow but was nice being out there.

16' MirroCraft V-Hull
12.5' Perception Sport Sound
10' Pelican Pursuit
Clam Kenai Pro
Instagram: rjjasonek
Old 01-06-2013, 06:17 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default NJF Budd Lake.............

Got there kind of late, tired couldn't get my ars out of bed but showed up about ten. Saw the crew right away, introduced myself and the good times began. Not .................................................. .................................................. ................many flags Saxmatt had one pike early and anothiter flag before i................................................. .............................................
got there and that was
Old 01-06-2013, 06:54 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Thumbs up Re: NJF Budd Lake.............

Saxmatt had a flag around 8-830 am. It was a 25 inch PIKE caught on a gnarly dead fallfish. That was the biggest fish of the day. Matt was the first 1 there followed by that other dude who was using a 10 inch Jiffy power auger on 4-5 inches of ICE. MIKEY TOPAZ, JimmyLiveBait, DuckorBLEED SHOWED UP AROUND 9 Am. Amazing that somebody showed up when they said they would. Shortly after GETANET came up ready to go. Great guy, biker looking dude. He probably knows my mothers side of my family, PAGANS!! ANYWAY, he's a great guy and kept his word and showed his face. Flatcreek Phil and Tom, LURKER, also came to the show. River rats were in the house. Thanx Phil and Tom for coming out. Ill see u on the BIG D. Anyway I don't feel like writing much. Not much was caught at BUDD. But the guys that came threw are people id fish with all year round. Real honest peeps. Whoever didn't show up that said they would, you suck. Keyboard GANGSTARS!! cool: !
Old 01-06-2013, 07:13 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Re: NJF Budd Lake.............

Despite the lack of FLAG UP screams and hollers throughout the morning it was a great morning at DUD Lake. Another memorable day with Mikeytopaz, DUCKORBLEED and Fasteddie and saxmatt (Nice to meet you bud) for these guys are great honest fishermen. Nice too meet the Older Generation getanet and his boys....show me the walleye! Me topaz and dickorbleed went off to our honeyhole and wound up with 14 SLIME DARTS and countless misses..we even had four flags up at one time! A great day in all with my closest friends. check out some pics on mikeytopazs post
Old 01-06-2013, 07:26 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: NJF Budd Lake.............

Yea buddy!!!