NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Nhl 2015-2016... - Page 21 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Non Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Non Fishing Use this board to post non fishing related information. The same rules apply here as the other boards. Behave or your post will be removed along with your posting priviledges.

Old 02-21-2016, 07:46 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: Nhl 2015-2016...

Well... this is trade deadline week.... Rangers must do something to get some scoring.... nothing will surprise me this time.... since Montreal is a dying ship, maybe Yandle (even though he's playing good) for Subban? I know they're looking for a 4th line winger since they put Paille on waivers already, but they need a top 2 line scorer to start putting more pucks IN THE NET!!

I also think there's more to Nash's injury then just a bone bruise, but they don't won't to say it...

And lastly, even though the league is cracking down on all these dirty hits, it continues every day.... when you're 25 years old making 4-5 mil, getting suspended and taking away a few games pay isn't deterring anyone.... it's gonna take just that one dirty hit that actually kills someone on the ice to get the league to really do something....

Put Raanta back in against Detroit tonight!!

LET'S GO RANGERS!!
Old 02-22-2016, 08:50 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

agreed something must be done but hope they don't go crazy.history shows us that waiting to the last days of the trading deadline is not good.we don't need a crowd pleaser we need some goal scorers.
Old 02-22-2016, 12:52 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

A true shooter/scorer is a MUST....but youre right BD...don't trade away our future for someone who's on their downside of career and hope they blend in for only next couple months

Rangers made Jimmy Howard look like an all-star goalie last night not being able to get almost anything past him but actually hes been terrible the last couple months letting in 3 goals a game and losing. And we couldn't get 1 puck past him in regulation!!! Thats NOT GOOD!!

We got the 2 pts but we def need more scoring
Old 02-22-2016, 03:36 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

i've heard they aren't going to make any trades, and def no big trade! i couldn't believe it when i heard it. way too many guys not earning their pay. personally i think nash hasn't had a competitive spirit all year and is milking this opportunity to suck on the ranger's salary tit. clean the sand out of your female parts buddy! haha.

bad calls have always been a part of every sport yeah (i can accept missed calls or whatever) but when the same exact thing happens 3 times in a game and it's only a penalty 1 of the times or it's not a penalty anymore if it happens in a situation where it would make a 5-3 or it's not a penalty anymore if it's the 3rd period....then i start wondering wtf is going on here...

while i'm venting i'll just keep going...a goalie trips you out of the crease and when you fall you kick him and they call back the goal scored afterwards?....yeah that makes sense, that's a good rule
https://www.instagram.com/chrisper_fishing/
https://www.facebook.com/mat.nelson.54
Old 02-22-2016, 04:03 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Chris you are right and those type "missed" calls S#ck.
Old 02-22-2016, 06:23 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Probably watched it 20 times.....tough to get a bead on whether it was dirty or not....

http://nhl.nbcsports.com/2016/02/22/...er-zucker-hit/

KUKUBABY FISHING TEAM

EST. 1995
Old 02-23-2016, 07:25 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

well he's not that kind of player (not that, that necessarily means anything) but that together with watching it...i'd say it wasn't dirty. it was barely a borderline late hit maybe. It just caught the guy wrong i'd say. unfortunate accident is my oppinion.

a far cry from the sideways flying elbow attack to the chin that mac got on his first game back from the last concussion...
https://www.instagram.com/chrisper_fishing/
https://www.facebook.com/mat.nelson.54
Old 02-23-2016, 08:14 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

How's This....Like everything else in this country going downhill...pretty soon lawyers will salivate over a new income stream... and come up with a way teams can "sue" refs over bad calls!!!! hahahahahaha I wouldn't put it past them!!!

And if Nash and Kreider could come alive and both start scoring, we wouldn't have to trade anyone, and just groom the kids in Hartford to fill in when needed because they're hungry to play..

LET'S GO RANGERS!!!
Old 02-23-2016, 08:21 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

agreed split on "growing a team" instead of trying to buy one.we already proved that we could buy a cup but wouldn't it be great to see the rangers grow a team.like the isles did with bossy and the rest.
Old 02-23-2016, 09:41 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

You Rags fans gotta look at the bright side.........at least your trainers will get a lesson on taping up the players wrists/hands...............

KUKUBABY FISHING TEAM

EST. 1995