NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

5/28 Musky and Pequest river - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing Post all your fresh water topics on this board

Old 05-29-2011, 07:49 PM
NJFishing.com Member

Default 5/28 Musky and Pequest river

After fridays Beaverkill trip had to finish up saturday in jersey waters for the final stocking of the spring... Hit the Musky at pt mt rd with my fishing partner my bro in law.. Fished there for about an hour got skunked my b-i-l managed 3 stockie brownies. jumped in the car and headed back up the river towards some of the bridges along rt 57 hit a few spots and managed three or four at each spot then decided to hit the P quest by alphano road nailed some nicer size browns there about 4 each then decided to go near the hatchery and work the tca .. parking lot was mobbed so headed to pq furnace rd same situation mobbed so tried another spot and there was only one other angler there so worked under the foot bridge and was non stop action for about two hours straight all nice browns averaging no less that 14 inches and girthy... Was probably one of the best days i had so far fishing for trout in jersey... Thinking about calling it quits for the jersey streams till fall because unlike Brett Farve i wanted to go out on a high note for the season but still might get the itch to go again due to the high water levels.. All fish were c and r so maybe i will go back and try to hit em up again....