NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

RIP Mark Boriek - Page 3 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing Post all your fresh water topics on this board

Old 08-04-2023, 07:53 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: RIP Mark Boriek

Appreciated Marks fisheries insight ! RIP tight lines
Old 08-11-2023, 07:16 PM
NJFishing.com Member

Default Re: RIP Mark Boriek

I would like to thank everyone for the kind words about my brother, Mark. He was a dedicated Freshwater Biologist and loved fishing and birding. He took this site seriously during his career and after retirement, always trying to give the best information to his fellow anglers, sometimes correcting misinformation with facts or long held knowledge of the streams, rivers and reservoirs. I will try to contact his friend, that lives off of Dreahook Rd., where he was allowed to park and easily walk into the wilderness campsites to fish that end of RV. If you all get together in the fall to honor him, I would love to join you. Maybe everyone can meet at the Readington Twp. building and park at the corner of Rte. 523 and Mountain Rd.
Again, it was very moving for me to read all the comments and know the Mark was the best brother anyone could have asked for.

Joel