NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Hard water Pike - Page 5 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing Post all your fresh water topics on this board

Old 01-31-2016, 03:46 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Re: Hard water Pike

At least from what I've seen, during the summer Budd sees the least amount of pressure of any NJ lake I know of. It probably all balances out with the pressure it sees during the winter.
Old 01-31-2016, 08:30 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

People.. I fizz with Zack more then any of you!!! Zack keeps some fkn fizz get over it.. I can't tell u how many (BIGGINS ) r let go n go unposted!!!! Way way more then r kept i can assure u 110%!!! This stuff makes me bitter n not even wanna bother wit njf.. ats fkd up!!
Old 02-01-2016, 09:02 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Dude..your bobbers gone/ facebook/ Behre b and t you guys keep trophies left and right for the internet ...you guys are great fisherman. I remember reading your posts when you guys knew nothing. You guys have advanced a great deal and your handling/ resource practices should as well. Sorry but you should not feel sick of this website because a few have expressed this opinion.