NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Private messages: - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing Post all your fresh water topics on this board

Old 11-11-2018, 08:07 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Exclamation Private messages:

When was the last time you checked your private messages ???
Old 11-11-2018, 11:48 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: Private messages:

It does catch up to you if you don't keep an eye on it.. I got bitched out by members trying to make contact, and found I had a full inbox and had 100 messages that needed to be deleted.. thanks for the reminder... bob
Old 11-12-2018, 12:12 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: Private messages:

I always get giddy when I see that bold 1

Then it turns out it's just Andy sending me another link

Lol I'm jk. I did fill out that form!
Old 11-12-2018, 06:37 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Unhappy Re: Private messages:

Been at 0 for a long time. I guess nobody loves me?

I FISH I VOTE I MARCHED (BOTH TIMES.)
Old 11-12-2018, 11:23 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Lightbulb Re: Private messages:

It's just a steady stream of information:

The Federal and State Trustees of the Cornell Dubilier Superfund Natural Resources Damages Settlement request your participation in a Stakeholder Survey to identify potential habitat restoration and recreational use projects within the Raritan River Watershed. The Trustees plan to select and fund a subset of identified projects. The Stakeholder Survey involves online submission of project ideas located within the Raritan River Watershed, from headwaters to bay, including all tributaries big and small. The Stakeholder Survey asks for basic information about your project idea including your organization and contact information, project title and brief description, project location, ecological or recreational benefit, current status, cost estimate, available funding, and partners.

The Trustees are considering project ideas that provide suitable compensation for river and wetland injuries resulting from the release of hazardous substances at the Cornell Dubilier Electronics, Inc. Superfund Site, located in South Plainfield, New Jersey. Projects must demonstrate environmental or recreational benefit, contribute to the health and well-being of the Raritan Watershed and its inhabitants, and fall within one or more of the prescribed project categories assigned by the State and Federal Trustees (see below). If you have an idea for a project or one already in development, please take the survey using the link provided in this email. You can submit an unlimited number of project ideas, but you must submit separate entries for each new proposed project. The due date to submit restoration or recreational use project ideas is Tuesday, December 4th, 2018.