NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

looking for fishing partner - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing Post all your fresh water topics on this board

Old 06-23-2012, 03:01 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default looking for fishing partner

My regular fishing partner is outta commision for 6 mos w a suspended liscence. He's the only diehard outta all my fishing buddies, the rest are amatuers/married lol. Im looking for someone like me that fishes hard. i hit mostly morris/sussex lakes, and wanna try some new ones I havent hit yet. I have a sweet 17' deepV tricked out, Im outta roxbury, 36, kinda single and fish 3-4 times a week, often alone lately and it sucks sometimes. Nights and morning weekends is my regular fishing times, let me know if you wanna do some serious fishing. Seems alot of guys on NJF are serious guys....jimmy

dsakellarop@aol.com
Old 06-23-2012, 07:26 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: looking for fishing partner

yea im interested if you are. I in live middlesex county but up for just about anything..... not working much right now and lost my partner as well, married and moved to colorado (my brother) so have def have some time to fish, i think i'm pretty hard core. i'm not KVD but i can hold my own and would be great to meet some new fisherman and try out some new spots. Used to fish most of the bigger lake hopatkong spruce run monksville budd and think nights and crack are the best times anyway i esp like to fish when fronts coming/rain etc, so if you wanna hook up for a trip or two pm me and i'll give you my number and chat a bit, im forty eight and serious about fishing so give me a shot.