NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Nhl 2015-2016... - Page 34 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Non Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Non Fishing Use this board to post non fishing related information. The same rules apply here as the other boards. Behave or your post will be removed along with your posting priviledges.

Old 04-22-2016, 08:37 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: Nhl 2015-2016...

do we have the talent?.....yes. do we play like a team?...no.i hope they go out and find some good young players that want to play hockey and get rid of these" I broke my nail" super stars.as we have seen so many times in the nhl.a team that plays together stays together.
Old 04-22-2016, 09:22 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

I'd take Nash off your hands in a heartbeat!!! Get him outta NY and he'll return to his old self!!!!

KUKUBABY FISHING TEAM

EST. 1995
Old 04-22-2016, 09:26 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

I'm blaming coaching staff for not being able to use all this talent advantageously...... regular season is over, playoffs is almost over, and AV still can't figure out who plays well with who.... still mixing up lines and players after playing 86 games this year I personally think it's time for coaching change since we've gotten progressively worse last 3 seasons... not that I'm not blaming whole team for this letdown but you can't fire this whole team

We've come back from being down 3-1 twice before, but this team doesn't show much promise of doing it again. Contracts keep going up, and productivity has gone DOWN!!

LET'S GO RANGERS!!!!
Diehard Ranger Fan for 50 years!
Old 04-22-2016, 09:30 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Here's a thought.... Mike Keenan got fired in KHL and might be looking to coach an NHL team again..... Dictator Mike would straighten this bunch of primadonnas out REAL FAST!!!
Old 04-22-2016, 10:53 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

what an embarrassment...a disgrace to every rangers fan...not a shred or glimmer of pride or respect for the fans, wow.

I say purge the organization...gm, coaches, waste of space over paid players, water boys, guy who powders their junk, everything, i'm disgusted by all of it.

Losing is losing...they didn't lose that game, they didn't even play. they just showed up to show up without any intentions of giving anywhere near their best.

the coach seems like he thinks if he just makes the playoffs every year he'll keep his job, no emotion and clearly has no respect from his players.

the the high paid talent coasting around playing a good shift every once in a while and thinking that's earning their paychecks...you think the young, lower paid, talent is going to give their all when they see this crap from their leaders? HA...damn joke, i'm embarrassed to admit i'm a rangers fan right now.
https://www.instagram.com/chrisper_fishing/
https://www.facebook.com/mat.nelson.54
Old 04-22-2016, 10:51 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Yeah the Rangers are gonna loose tomorrow!

RFA

Instagram - salt_life1985

Team F.O.M.F.
Old 04-23-2016, 08:45 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

It's Passover week..... Moses parted the sea for one miracle..... maybe the Rangers can at least score a goal already for another modern day miracle!!!

It's gotta be that NY phenomena in all sports..... Every time a good player comes to NY teams they get caught up in the big city life and start suckin' wind but when we trade players away they start playing great again....

Thursday night's game had to be the absolute worst Ranger debacle I've ever witnessed..... entire team including coaching staff couldn't do one thing right for the entire 60 minutes.....

I blame Glen Sather for this whole mess.... He should've been fired years ago making all these pathetic trades, with owner Dolan giving him free reins and open checkbook to do anything he wanted..... Sather had his glory with Oilers way back when, but never did any good once he came to NY except collect a BIG FAT PAYCHECK and put together mish mosh teams year in and year out trading for players past their prime and giving away all our draft prospects.... IT'S TIME TO UNLOAD A LOT OF DEAD WEIGHT!!!

Old 04-23-2016, 10:14 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Dear Hockey Gods. please let Rangers win today and 2 more so my cyber friend Split Shot doesn't have a Stroke!

Its all good Split Here we come! Done it before twice, keep the Blue faith.

And if you believe all that I got a Sanctuary to sell you Hard to think this team at this point can pull it back together unless Hank goes on a tear with shut outs or 1 goal games and that seems unlikely but will be pinned to screen again today.
Old 04-23-2016, 12:29 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Hahahahahahah ..... I'll take the sanctuary Dales!!!!

If they come to play and lose, it's one thing, but I've never seen something like Thursday's rout before where it was a Total Team Malfunction....

AND, the #1 reason they've done well the last bunch of years IS HANK!! If it weren't for him, they'd be lucky to make playoffs each year. He's given more then anyone out there and if he's having a bad game, you expect the rest of the team to step it up and win it for him.....

Hey.... every game stands on it's own and today could be a complete turnaround and everyone clicks out there.... I never give up until the final handshake, which is a great thing in this sport cause it shows when it's over, its just a game!!!

I got my red light ready to go on today hoping for some scoring!!

LET'S GO RANGERS!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!
Old 04-24-2016, 07:46 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

And now for a Moment of Silence for the NYR..............................

Lundqvist pulled last 2 games, Yandle a -3, E. Staal not a point, Kreider lost on the ice, BUT..... they finally found some consistency in their last 2 games.....Yeah... Consistently HORRIBLE!!!! hahahahahahaha

Recommendations: Get John Davidson to replace Glen Sather as President, and get Mark Messier to replace Jim Gortin as GM.... and let them start rebuilding the team for next season

LET"S GO SHARKS!!!!