NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

I’m gonna regret posting this but…….. - Page 2 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Non Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Non Fishing Use this board to post non fishing related information. The same rules apply here as the other boards. Behave or your post will be removed along with your posting priviledges.

Old 12-18-2023, 09:35 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: I’m gonna regret posting this but……..

Another big 2 pts against the B's. Love Trocheck game this year. Holy crap Lindgren better get his head on a swivel sooner than later. What is going on with every team running him lately. Reminds me of the punishment Leetch used to go through. Tough Kid for sure but going to get seriously hurt if this keeps up.

Sorry Duff but Pastrnak needs a beating! As does McCabe on the Leafs and some others. Although Frederic stood up for himself against Trouba.

Love the way Igor kept us in and we grinded out the OT win Sunday!
LGR/ fun to watch.
Old 12-22-2023, 02:12 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

A little late …….but please Dave…..Pasta ain’t a cheap shot he’s marshmellow soft goal scorer. Trouba is a fu@@ing dick. Hate that guy.

Start an NHL thread? Lemme know. But only if guys talk more than Rangers you Homers.

BTW. what is up with the Nucks? Coming outta nowhere

KUKUBABY FISHING TEAM

EST. 1995
Old 12-26-2023, 04:23 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffman View Post
A little late …….but please Dave…..Pasta ain’t a cheap shot he’s marshmellow soft goal scorer. Trouba is a fu@@ing dick. Hate that guy.

Start an NHL thread? Lemme know. But only if guys talk more than Rangers you Homers.

BTW. what is up with the Nucks? Coming outta nowhere
Duff
Just hate pasta running Lindgren amongst others that do the same. Kid is a solid player that doesnt deserve to get hurt. You would love Trouba if he was a B just like I may get used to Marchand if he was a rag (not really).

Yes Nucks made some changes that helped, VGN still solid etc. Start the thread I will talk about the whole NHL but will always be Rangers first LOL

Happy Holidays and see you again soon for FM Trips

Last edited by dales529; 12-26-2023 at 04:25 PM..