NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

~*~ Salmon River Weekends ~*~ - Page 2 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing Post all your fresh water topics on this board

Old 10-19-2016, 01:58 PM
NJFishing.com Regular

Default Re: ~*~ Salmon River Weekends ~*~

Da comrads!

I gave up chasing salmon after 20+ years. The crowds get to me. Put the pursuit of steel will being in another month or so, and I'll enjoy my Dec/Jan/Feb trips up there.

Nice job guys! Good to see the salmon made a nice return this year, but was kind of expected given the runs back on 2012 and 2013.
Old 10-19-2016, 02:43 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: ~*~ Salmon River Weekends ~*~

Lol Mike,

Nuah. I don't think I have enough curse words in English, Russian ad Polish combined in order to convey my opinion. Need to brush up on my Spanish and French and then we can be talking. Usually I just switch to braid that I have just for occasions like that. But then I read about what they do to line of fighting kites in india and that sounds like an idea. Just coat the line in crashed glass and cut through everyone. Yeah buddy. Fingers included.

On another hand I would not be surprised if I start pulling out half of salmon like that. Hmm

Andre