NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

~*~ Spruce Run V Day Fishing ~*~ - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing Post all your fresh water topics on this board

Old 05-11-2015, 08:39 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default ~*~ Spruce Run V Day Fishing ~*~

Weather was perfect so you know we have to be out on that day.

As a tradition we have to give our profound thanks to all the men and women in the military past and present for giving us this amazing opportunity to enjoy our freedoms.

Also to remember those who gave there lives so we can sit down and enjoy our day of fishing.

Thank you to all.

Now back to fishing. Since this turned out to be another family day obviously I didn't make it to Spruce before 11:30 am missing absolutely everything. Shiners were bought and lines went in the water. BBQ was set and off we were to enjoy the day.

Great day and great company and to my surprise we still managed to get into some fish. 3 Bass were hooked first with a pike to follow. Pike was once again hooked by little rascal who is now two for two on Spruce. Simply amazing that kid will soon enough put us all to shame.

Eddie,

My brother thanks for stopping by and keeping us some company. Not to mention arm wrestling the drunk Russians. LoL

Some pics below:

This catch of the day just wanted to snuggle apparently:

Just relaxing:

As always: Bad day of fishing is still better than good day at work.

Andre