NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

~*~ Sunday Aerial Special ~*~ - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing Post all your fresh water topics on this board

Old 05-05-2015, 08:21 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default ~*~ Sunday Aerial Special ~*~

Sorry to all

Had a lot of changes at the company I work, which had me seen friends of over 6 years being let go and me somehow surviving the cruel blade of economy.

Regardless made my way out on Sunday to clear my head. And what better way to clear the head then fishing.

Got up late and was on the search for bait. Man I have driven over hour and half looking for an open bait shop until I finally got one. Sayreville Sportsman was closed so headed over to Freds Bait and Tackle. All shiner were gone so I had to settle for some fatheads and boy did the pay off.

Headed over to my go to spot where I knew bite will be strong and was privileged to witness one of the best aerials shows that slime darts were pulling off.

Had 4 guys already fishing there with mixed results. Within second of putting the line in the water it was fish on time. One of those times when I fished I had go pro. It was simply amazing. Every hook up went into the air multiple times trying to shake off the hook and it was beautiful to watch. It came to the point where pickerel was just coming up to the shore waiting for the next meal to be thrown to them. Stopped counting after 20 sine it was just constant action. NO time to sit down, didn't even had time to set up other two pols I head with me. Absolutely gorgeous day to be out.

Highlights of the day. Snake resting and getting some sun. Turtles making multiple runs at the bait. Couple of pesky smallmouth that came close to the shore and would not, absolutely not take anything no matter how much I tried.

But the best was an appearance of gigantic carp that literally scared the bejesus out of me. Like a whale it rose from the deep and cruised around the shore line letting me know who was the real king of the lake.

Great time.

To all who has been out. Great catches everyone. If you are not out yet I don't know what are you waiting for.

Tight Lines

Andre

Last edited by Andrushkin33; 05-05-2015 at 09:56 AM..
Old 05-06-2015, 12:18 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Thumbs up Re: ~*~ Sunday Aerial Special ~*~

Nice quality pics, thanx for the report !