NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Almost beat the crap out of a kid and old man!!!! - Page 3 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing Post all your fresh water topics on this board

Old 05-30-2012, 06:56 AM
Old Soft Salt

Default use your head, not your hands!

To add to Doug's post this is the website address for Operation Game Thief. http://www.state.nj.us/dep/fgw/ogt.htm

I have that number on my phone and have dialed it a couple of times.
In realty the chances a C.O. is in the area of your violation are slim, but it does alert them to a problem area. If you can, get license plate numbers, clothing descriptions etc.
Old 05-30-2012, 09:49 AM
NJFishing.com Regular

Default Re: Almost beat the crap out of a kid and old man!!!!

It's amazing how many A-Holes are out there. I was on the Passaic yesterday and the spot I went to seems like it gets plenty of people fishing it because there was a huge pile of garbage when I pulled up. And by the water there were beer cans, fishing string all over the place, various soda cans and garbage.

And tell me this, what motivates people to buy a new lure, open it up when they're right on the waters edge, and just throw the empty package on the ground? If these people are ****ing slobs so be it, just keep your filth in your own house and on your own property. Just look at the side of every highway and road, trash and garbage everywhere. It's sad to see the same thing on the rivers.

I wish some people out there would stop with the entitled attittude towards everything, especially the water and the fish.
Old 05-30-2012, 09:57 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Well this was destined to be this type of thread from the start... so, now that I agree with a post, I must say Danyeo, I agree. Keep it at home, but habits do follow you unfortunately.

Was at a very kept away from the public lake the other day and some dude just tossed a 'Monster' energy drink out the van door as he was leaving. Arg.
Old 05-30-2012, 01:22 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by danyeo
And tell me this, what motivates people to buy a new lure, open it up when they're right on the waters edge, and just throw the empty package on the ground?
LOL... I always wondered that myself because I see the open fishing lure packages and debris on the Passaic more than anywhere else I fish.....
Old 05-30-2012, 01:46 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Once again I am gonna have to agree with you guys. Why the hell do people have to open lure packages and throw them on the ground?? First of all, whenever I buy a lure I open it at home and put it in my tackle box with the rest of my gear. See the problem is a lot of these a**holes are inexperienced fisherman and those are probably the only lures that they own. I am just sick of it. MAYBE THESE PEOPLE SHOULD SPEND LESS TIME HANGING DOWN BY THE RIVER DRINKING, SMOKING WEED, AND POLLUTING IT AND GO GET A GOD DAMN JOB!
Old 05-30-2012, 02:11 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

You know flyboy1, I have a habit of letting people know how I feel and not always being real nice about it also. After telling of one of these events to my mother inlaw , she said to me " Flatcreek one of these days your going to run into the wrong person" My answer to my mother inlaw was " I am the wrong person" I assume your answer would be the same. Maybe not the best atitude to have. Calm down a little, but don't stop letting people know how you feel. My mother inlaw also ask me why I confronted them, my answer, " somebody has to do it", to many people just let it go for fear that they may be dealing with the wrong person.

Happy trails; Phil

Last edited by flatcreek; 05-30-2012 at 02:44 PM..
Old 05-30-2012, 04:32 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatcreek
You know flyboy1, I have a habit of letting people know how I feel and not always being real nice about it also. After telling of one of these events to my mother inlaw , she said to me " Flatcreek one of these days your going to run into the wrong person" My answer to my mother inlaw was " I am the wrong person" I assume your answer would be the same. Maybe not the best atitude to have. Calm down a little, but don't stop letting people know how you feel. My mother inlaw also ask me why I confronted them, my answer, " somebody has to do it", to many people just let it go for fear that they may be dealing with the wrong person.

Happy trails; Phil
@flatcreek, I agree with everything you stated and 99% of the time I am a very easy going (very delightful ) individual but I just cant and will not tolerate animal, fish and wildlife abuse.