NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Bucktails - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Bait and Tackle Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Bait and Tackle Talk Use this board to talk about Bait and Tackle and see offers from our Bait and Tackle Sponsors

Old 03-21-2014, 03:37 AM
Site Sponsor

Default Bucktails

NOWwould be a good time to take a trip to your local sponsor tackle shop and pick up your favorite size and color bucktails. If they don't have what you want there is still time for them to try and get it for you. Pete at Atlantic B&T has a very good supply of spros. Fairfield Tackle also has them..I would guess that Rich, Tom and Kevin are also stocking up with them..While you are there pick up a couple packs of Gulp..You never know when there will be a shortage of anything, especially when you need them.. Don't want to pay for high priced SPROS, then check out Bucktail Boys or Tony Palmer..
201-368-8751[/SIZE]
Old 03-21-2014, 07:37 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Re: Bucktails

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sinker Man View Post
NOWwould be a good time to take a trip to your local sponsor tackle shop and pick up your favorite size and color bucktails. If they don't have what you want there is still time for them to try and get it for you. Pete at Atlantic B&T has a very good supply of spros. Fairfield Tackle also has them..I would guess that Rich, Tom and Kevin are also stocking up with them..While you are there pick up a couple packs of Gulp..You never know when there will be a shortage of anything, especially when you need them.. Don't want to pay for high priced SPROS, then check out Bucktail Boys or Tony Palmer..
Thanks Sam... Check your PMs. We have many guys who use your plain heads with Gulp and we are out of the smaller sizes. Theres an order in the PMs for you.
Old 03-21-2014, 11:23 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Jersey Coast, Do the plain heads with gulp produce just as good as a colored jig head ?
Old 03-21-2014, 03:54 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Thumbs up Re: Bucktails

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sinker Man View Post
Thank you Sam ! Right Now i have 20% off bucktail jigs until March 29th! Done as a refund after order is placed (so i don't have to pay webguy)
So definately a good time to make a wish list and order!

www.palmersbucktails.com
EMAIL:
anthonyspalmer@gmail.com

Last edited by PALMERS TACKLE; 03-21-2014 at 03:56 PM..
Old 03-21-2014, 10:10 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by xperks22 View Post
Jersey Coast, Do the plain heads with gulp produce just as good as a colored jig head ?
Was invited to fish fluke charter on the Monger last year by friend Art.
He fished plain Sam Sinkerman Bucktails with 6" Grub and was putting just as many fish in the box than others fishing painted jigs of various colors. So to answer your question yes they do work.
Old 03-22-2014, 05:45 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVP View Post
Was invited to fish fluke charter on the Monger last year by friend Art.
He fished plain Sam Sinkerman Bucktails with 6" Grub and was putting just as many fish in the box than others fishing painted jigs of various colors. So to answer your question yes they do work.
I lose them so fast there is no reason to paint them

Alex I got a bunch of Fish Monger trips booked there are spots open. I will send you the dates
Old 03-25-2014, 09:45 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Berkman View Post
I lose them so fast there is no reason to paint them

Alex I got a bunch of Fish Monger trips booked there are spots open. I will send you the dates

Watched a kid on FISH STIX one day fish all naked jig heads with Pink shine Gulp grubs and pull up numerous good size fish
Supporter and Member of RFA/NJ
IGFA Member
www.sharkbite-bucktails.com
Old 03-25-2014, 11:22 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkyispy View Post
Watched a kid on FISH STIX one day fish all naked jig heads with Pink shine Gulp grubs and pull up numerous good size fish
Was it Derwood?
Old 03-26-2014, 07:21 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryelof View Post
Was it Derwood?
Don't remember the name, just that he was catching quite a few that day on the naked jigs with a plastic added to the hook....
Supporter and Member of RFA/NJ
IGFA Member
www.sharkbite-bucktails.com
Old 03-26-2014, 06:55 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkyispy View Post
All the Time