NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Lake George Next Week-Any Advice - Page 2 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing Post all your fresh water topics on this board

Old 08-02-2021, 02:50 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: Lake George Next Week-Any Advice

The last standing tackle shop in LG is Fish307.com down near the outlets behind the log jam restaurant. It's on the corner of rt9 and rt 149 just set back a bit.They have it all including live bait. Deal with Luke, he is the man.
I have had a place there for 25+ years. I primarily fish senkos and kietech swing impact in the 4 inch size on a drop shot rig.
It's not rocket science up there, just know floro is your best bet. Gin clear water.

Check out Mama Riso for good food and if your into French food, Bistro LA Rue is a must stop.
Northway brewing is awesome and they have a good food truck I believe on the weekends. The beer place in the town of LG sucks as does the attitude in Bolton Landing Brewing.
There is a fish hatchery in Warrensburg which is cool to show the kids some beefy trout and whe there, Oscar's smokehouse is a def stop.
Old 08-02-2021, 02:51 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: Lake George Next Week-Any Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandSlam17 View Post
All-heading to Lake George with family next week and will be with my bass boat on lake for four days in the Sagamore area. Very experienced bass and pike angler but have not been to LG for 30 years! Will be looking mainly target SM/bass and take anything else that comes. I went back and read previous threads for help and will get to a bait shop up there also-but wanted to ask for SM/bass recommendations from the group. Any info will help, have electronics and a FHS map for reference. If anyone can give some current help on general areas/depth/tactics that would be appreciated. Also any B&T shop recommendations.
Greatly appreciated-

Any more questions just ask