NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Fisher covers…… - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Boating
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Boating Use this board to discuss anything related to boats and boating in NJ

Old 09-03-2022, 01:40 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Fisher covers……

Currently sitting with my toes in the water and ass in the sand ala Zach Brown so have a winterize question……anyone have a Fisher cover? Thoughts good or bad?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	A78FBFCA-43B1-4E8E-A5BC-36A341E10F3B.jpg
Views:	195
Size:	118.3 KB
ID:	160840  

KUKUBABY FISHING TEAM

EST. 1995
Old 09-16-2022, 06:13 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: Fisher covers……

I’m guessing shrink wrap rules

KUKUBABY FISHING TEAM

EST. 1995
Old 09-25-2022, 07:13 PM
NJFishing.com Regular

My neighbor and I both have Fisher covers and love them for their durability and customer support. I bought mine used off of Craigslist maybe 15 years ago. It was designed for a Proline 17’ center console but I used it on a 17 Mako until I got rid of it and now use it on a 16’ Boston Whaler Dauntless. I took it to the factory and for like $100 they sewed in a bunch of patches that have extended its life. My neighbor has a 25’ Mako cabin boat and they have had similar experiences. The only drawback I have is their weight…I can install mine but it takes two and preferably three people to lift and install it. They will design covers for any boat as I understand it!
Old 11-21-2022, 11:06 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

I ordered a semi custom Fisher cover for my 25 ft center. It cost me just over $800 for the cover. Outstanding Cover. It come with a 5 year warranty. I was paying about $600 a year for the SW before then. I have been very pleased with Fisher
Old 11-21-2022, 03:11 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Never had Fisher but used shrink wrap with optional zipper door so i could do some work if required. Door is kept for other years if going with sr

WAKE THE SLEEPING DOG
Old 12-31-2022, 07:12 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Just got my Fisher Cover about two weeks ago and I am very happy with the cover. I have a 2020 26' Center Console Sea Hunt Gamefish and they came out to custom measure it and then said it would be ready in two weeks. Exactly two weeks later I got the call the cover was ready. They delivered it directly to my house which was nice. Areas of the cover are reinforced around the Hard top corners and the sleeves for the 2'x4' 's. Custom fit around around my radar and my outboards. I was able to install the cover with just myself but 2 people would have been easier for sure. Reinforced quality zipper so I can work on the boat on nice days during the winter.
My friend who has a 23 Steigercraft highly recommended them and bought his cover 12 years ago. Still has had no issues with the cover and has saved a lot of money on shrink wrapping. My cover will pay for itself in 4 years compared to shrink wrapping.
Ask for Frank, http://www.hffisherandsons.com/