NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Online fishing contest - Page 2 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing Post all your fresh water topics on this board

Old 03-30-2015, 11:20 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: Online fishing contest

if anyone is interested, two of the april contests (biggest crappie and closest fish to 25" without going over) are short just 1 or 2 contestants (need 6 to run) so that means you'd be competing for $100 bucks against just 5 other guys if just the minimum enter. I'm entered for both and i plan on winning both and taking $200 so bring it! haha

have to sign up before april 1 and it runs the whole month:

www.onlinefishingtournament.com
Old 03-30-2015, 04:10 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Talking Re: Online fishing contest

I'm entered for both and i plan on winning both and taking $200 so bring it! haha

have to sign up before april 1 and it runs the whole month:

www.onlinefishingtournament.com[/QUOTE]

Alright buddy alright. Looks like this might be fun so I just signed up for those same categories! I like your attitude and demeanor. A couple of bucks gets 100, that's like having a part time job as a fisherman! Bring it on Chris "P" Creme…………………………………………………...

P.S. Where the hell do I get a bumper board? LOLOLOL!!!!!
Old 03-30-2015, 05:19 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

if I don't have my bumper board I just take a straight edge piece of wood or cooler, bump my measuring tape up to it and then bump the fish nose up to it. Automatically lines up the nose and the zero and then just make sure the tail is actually just touching the ruler at the furthest point but still showing the lines and numbers clearly. Does that make sense? The guy isn't a ball buster with that stuff he only deals with it if other guys complain. I haven't had any issues yet.

If you want to buy an actual bumper board they sell them at most places with the miscellaneous tools. Cheap ones all the way up to way overpriced folding ones. I got mine as a consolation prize on another online event.

Gotta go get ready to catch some money fish now!...and change my screen name to Chris 'p' creme!
Old 03-30-2015, 05:29 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

That means the crappie contest is a go and we just need one more entry in the 25" any species slot contest for it to be a go! Don't tell me no one here will catch a 22-25" fish this April!
Old 03-31-2015, 10:45 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

last day to enter for april is today!

both contests eddie and i are in are good to go meeting the minimum required entries of 6. that's 6 guys each playing for 100 bucks in two separate categories! If the entries reach 10, i think the pot gets bumped to $200!

doesn't anyone want revenge on eddie for all the wins he got on the njf jice contests!?!?