NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Quick mugging - Page 2 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing Post all your fresh water topics on this board

Old 04-29-2012, 09:11 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: Quick mugging

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson
How would you react to a guy in a yak bumping into you on the Passaic or on a lake!!?
it happens all the time with people kayaking that aren't fishing... you'll be working the shoreline from 30 or 40' out and then some people just out for a paddle will come right through the area you are working. i just keep casting. right at them.
Old 04-29-2012, 09:00 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: Quick mugging

I love a quick mugging... do it all the time

I slip in undetected, ruin your spot by tangling your line with mine, splashing the water all over and muddying up the water, and taking a piss up stream from you. Nothing I love more than ruining your day.

Seriously, WTF with these guys? NJ is crowded but there is too many places to find "your own spot" and fish. Can be miles of open water and you gotta fish next to me? HAVE NEVER AND WILL NEVER MUGG any follow fisherman...PERIOD Muggers SUCK!