NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

RV RES. Camping Pics - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing Post all your fresh water topics on this board

Old 04-21-2016, 09:56 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default RV RES. Camping Pics

Backpack trip last weekend so no fishing was done as I didn't carry a rod with me. Didn't need anymore weight. Res is very low. Nice outing. Need rain.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	rvsun.JPG
Views:	318
Size:	43.3 KB
ID:	94959   Click image for larger version

Name:	rvdry.jpg
Views:	334
Size:	135.1 KB
ID:	94960  
Old 04-21-2016, 10:25 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: RV RES. Camping Pics

Looks like a very cool place to chill out on the water's edge for the evening.

I just wish there were more public woods and less private property. I've complained about that before. All the trails are lined with signs threatening arrest, prosecution, and thorough cavity searches if anyone dares to take one step off the trail.

I wrote on this forum before about the time in the 90's when I just went to look at that little pond that's stocked with bass along the driveway of the Round Valley Youth Center. Some fat lady lady driving by slammed on her brakes, jumped out of her SUV and started chasing me!

Just not what I consider an ideal camping location.

Old 04-21-2016, 10:43 AM
Banned

Great pics there's nothing wrong with doing a little relaxing along the shoreline at the valley
Old 04-21-2016, 10:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eskimo View Post

I just wish there were more public woods and less private property. I've complained about that before. All the trails are lined with signs threatening arrest, prosecution, and thorough cavity searches if anyone dares to take one step off the trail.

I wrote on this forum before about the time in the 90's when I just went to look at that little pond that's stocked with bass along the driveway of the Round Valley Youth Center. Some fat lady lady driving by slammed on her brakes, jumped out of her SUV and started chasing me!

Agree i haven't been to RV in years due to stuff like that, I always fish and go to Spruce run instead, there's way more shoreline to walk and fish at. In fact i'm going there on Sat.
Old 04-21-2016, 11:56 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Cool Re: RV RES. Camping Pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eskimo View Post

It must have been during the rut or maybe you smelled like food.

Them big ones are unpredictable so be careful around them. Whatever you do never comment or udder a word of one of them asks "DOES THIS DRESS MAKE ME LOOK FAT".

They can be surprise you on how fast they can move in short distance but fade fast once that bulk gets rolling. Zig-zag but do not laugh, it only gives them super powers.

Trump or anyone beside that CROOKED HILLARY!!!