NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Dick's Sporting Goods sale - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing Post all your fresh water topics on this board

Old 02-06-2014, 07:26 AM
iceehot6766

Default Dick's Sporting Goods sale

Just a heads up to all you guys who are always looking to save money like i am on new gear....Dick's Sporting Goods in Rockaway is having an end of season clearance on all everything ice fishin........everything is 25% off....Get it before it's all gone.....tipups, jigs, line, rods, reels....it's all on sale.....just looking out for you guys
Old 02-06-2014, 07:30 AM
NJFishing.com Regular

Default Re: Dick's Sporting Goods sale

Thanks Mitch...
Old 02-06-2014, 07:32 AM
iceehot6766

You're welcome.....unfortunately, no ugly stick jigging rods left(I wonder why that is.....LOL).....You fishing today Anthony?...LMK
Old 02-06-2014, 12:31 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

I saw that Mitch, unfortunately they dont have much this year......they do have some line and some jigs and accessories but last year they had way more stuff, I got a nice fenwick for cheap but this year was just last years leftovers......Im headed to Gander Mountain after work I got deals this time of year there last year......
Old 02-06-2014, 12:38 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Anyone know if they have any sleds left?

16' MirroCraft V-Hull
12.5' Perception Sport Sound
10' Pelican Pursuit
Clam Kenai Pro
Instagram: rjjasonek
Old 02-06-2014, 02:03 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmythegreek View Post
I saw that Mitch, unfortunately they dont have much this year......they do have some line and some jigs and accessories but last year they had way more stuff, I got a nice fenwick for cheap but this year was just last years leftovers......Im headed to Gander Mountain after work I got deals this time of year there last year......
I hit up Gander Saturday, They still had some stuff lying around...I also hit up the Dicks around the corner at the mall, their ice fishing stuff was relegated to one side of small rack, the dude working there said corporate ordered all the ice stuff off the floor and prepare for spring. They did have a few jetsleds left for $50

Gustard Wood
Tidewater 216
Old 02-06-2014, 02:33 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

2 weeks ago Dicks had a few sleds left, not sure about now.....Andover hunt+fish has dozens of them in all sizes and they are reasonably priced.
Old 02-06-2014, 06:51 PM
iceehot6766

Yes they have sleds...I picked up a small one today for 15.00!!!!.......Normal price is 38.00 minus the 25% sale and then I applied my scorecard 10.00 off coupon.....They have medium and large sleds still on the floor as well.medium was 50.00 minus the 25% discount(@37.00)...not many tipups left but plenty of jigs, bait buckets/seats,accessories.....they have the round orange tipups that go in the hole....didn't notice the price..
Old 02-06-2014, 07:50 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Was just at Dicks in Rockaway - only one sled left, the super large size for $79.99 before the 25% off - still a decent selection of tip-ups too
Old 02-06-2014, 08:09 PM
NJFishing.com Regular

I'm sure most of you know this but I figured I would post it anyway. I'm running about a 100% rate of short deaths of all Dick's purchased live baits. I bought 4 packs of waxed worms last Saturday and what I had left after fishing is already dead (kept in fridge). The worms I bought at a local sporting goods store are as good as the day I bought them. I thought the red and crawlers I bought last year was a fluke but know I know to not waste my time and money.