NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

july 3rd late report - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing Post all your fresh water topics on this board

Old 07-04-2011, 08:02 AM
maddhatterr

Default july 3rd late report

Had planns to get up early and fish but the weather decided other wise for me....headed out around 3 to the river up the road....started out throwin jigs...nothing, casted my arm off with rapalas...nothin....in a last ditch effort tied on a wacky worm black with blue flake(4"yama) and managed to save the afternoon....think I ended up catching 9 before I called it a day and went home for dinner.....nothing really to big with a couple in the 2 to 3 pound range....might give a go today(monday) as well....its tuff in the river with it runnin a little dirty and high....think if I go out today it may be to Roberts St.
Old 07-04-2011, 08:45 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Question Re: july 3rd late report

Smallmouth ?
Old 07-04-2011, 09:33 AM
maddhatterr

Default Re: july 3rd late report

Yeah...smallies....Started up stream a ways of the bridge down the road and worked my way down stream past my bridge, past Blackpoint bridge, down past the old mill(now a house), under the next bridge and ended up at the railroad tressel....then walked the tracks back to the farm. Covered alot of ground to put that catch together....should have gonna to plastics earlier...might have caught more fish!

Last edited by maddhatterr; 07-04-2011 at 09:52 AM..