NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Ready to Roll: Greenwood Lake Public Launch Ramp Petition - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing Post all your fresh water topics on this board

Old 04-21-2021, 02:31 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Ready to Roll: Greenwood Lake Public Launch Ramp Petition

Good Afternoon Everyone:

Hope you and your families are experiencing continued health in this trying time.

We are ready to go regarding the dissemination of the petition regarding resistance to launching and the building of a public launch(es) on the shores of Greenwood Lake.

I am asking that you private message me here with your contact information (email, address, etc.) so that I can send you a copy of the petition. You have my word that this information will not be shared with anyone and will be used only to provide you with a copy of the petition.

There will be a 60 day window for responses/signatures. We are therefore asking that all petitions be returned with signatures by or before June 30 2021. We are aware that bass season is closed until June 15 so this extra time will allow for input from the bass clubs.

Feel free to print, copy etc. the petition and pass it around to all user groups: everyday fishermen, bass club members, guides, weekend fishermen, etc. Anyone you may know that fishes Greenwood Lake. We are hoping for a large number of responses so we have something to take to the various parties involved (mayors of towns around the lake, the Lake Commission, Fish and Game, etc.)

Once completed, petitions should be sent to the following address (Deadline June 30 2021)

UANJ = United Anglers of New Jersey

UANJ
PO Box 253
Montvale, NJ 07645

Today it's Greenwood.....tomorrow your lake.....please support us and thank you in advance. If we don't stand together you can kiss fishing on Greenwood Lake goodbye for good!

Capt. Dave

Last edited by muskynut; 04-21-2021 at 02:35 PM..
Old 04-21-2021, 06:10 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: Ready to Roll: Greenwood Lake Public Launch Ramp Petition

Thanks for putting this together Dave. I assume you are going to distribute on other social media platforms?
Old 04-21-2021, 06:21 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Re: Ready to Roll: Greenwood Lake Public Launch Ramp Petition

If you have any other suggestions please let me know. Thank you for your support......