NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Striped bass: - Page 3 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Salt Water Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Salt Water Fishing Use this board to post all general salt water fishing information. Please use the appropriate boards below for all other information. General information about sailing times, charter availability and open boats trips can be found and should be posted in the open boat forum.

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2024, 08:16 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: Striped bass:

lol!!!!!!!you are so right Duff.if ya think about it,no one really cares about a few stripers when they are finding bodies & body parts azll along that strech
Old 03-13-2024, 08:20 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulletbob View Post
understood.. I lived in NJ 37 years, Lyndhurst, Union Beach and Forked River.. moved out in 91.. It simply was not that way during my years there.. Thats before the massive influx from the south... People did not behave that way to any extent that I was aware of, regardless of race or skin pigmentation but "seasons and bag limits" were not yet the law of the land. so there's that... My good friends and fellow forum members here must remember that in NJ, Pa. and NY, clear headed ,realistic, patriotic voters are outnumbered close to 2 to 1 by those that vote with emotions, outstretched hands saying "gimmee", or those that see everyone that does not think as they do as "bigoted, racist, fascist,Nazis that hates anyone that doesn't look an act as they do.. Its been a while since common sense has prevailed in the tri state area, and we are seeing the results... bob
Spot On! I'm still stuck in this Libtard state but retirement is in site and then I will leave the crime, taxes, congestion and liberal nonsense for good. Maybe move to CA! Yeah, right.
Old 03-13-2024, 02:44 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by togzilla View Post
Spot On! I'm still stuck in this Libtard state but retirement is in site and then I will leave the crime, taxes, congestion and liberal nonsense for good. Maybe move to CA! Yeah, right.
NJ was a great state until it became woke.. It was a working mans place to raise a family, and I enjoyed my 37 years there, and was sorry I moved out for quite a long time.... NJ must change its voting habits and end soft sentences for criminals, especially in urbean areas, and it REALLY needs to stop letting the state get over run by the 3rd world.. It needs to get back to its roots- The Garden State... It was at one time... bob
Old 03-13-2024, 06:29 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by togzilla View Post
Please advise if you need any help moving,
Old 03-13-2024, 06:31 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulletbob View Post
NJ was a great state until it became woke.. It was a working mans place to raise a family, and I enjoyed my 37 years there, and was sorry I moved out for quite a long time.... NJ must change its voting habits and end soft sentences for criminals, especially in urbean areas, and it REALLY needs to stop letting the state get over run by the 3rd world.. It needs to get back to its roots- The Garden State... It was at one time... bob
3rd world really?
Old 03-14-2024, 08:00 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by dales529 View Post
3rd world really?
Yes 3rd world really... NJ has changed a LOT. When I drive down to it or through it, there is garbage piled thick on the roadsides everywhere, the waterways are FULL of tires and shopping carts, there is loud latino music blaring from storefronts in small once quiet and peaceful rural towns that I used to know well as a young man, Some small towns you won't even find a sign in English on the front windows any longer... I guess that ok if thats what NJ really wants, but I know what NJ was years ago, and its a degraded state in many areas, sorry if you don't like me saying so.... bob
Old 03-14-2024, 08:46 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

One look at the summer time river gatherings on the raritan river and you'll understand what bulletbob is saying. Or what the bayshore waterline looks like Saturday morning after a hot worm/clam bite on a Friday night during striper season. He's not wrong...
Old 03-14-2024, 10:31 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Listen I respect everyone on this site and their opinions / contributions here just think "3rd world" is a bit drastic.

If you ever had to work or live for a bit ( I have not but know many who have) in a real 3rd world area / country I think you would realize even with what is written here that we (USA and NJ) is far from a 3rd world environment. Think we are spoiled a bit and look at so called invasion of certain ethnic groups with a broad brush. There is a percentage of all ethnic groups that take advantage of a freedom based republic but still believe its small.

I have fished and worked with many Latinos as well as other groups and for the most part are very dedicated and hard working individuals. I am sure the Monmouth / Ocean County residents aren't complaining about the services these people provide where the average spoiled born here white kid wouldn't get off their ass for a hard days work.

Not to mention I am sick of the Liberal vs Conservative division in social media political hypocrisy. There are plenty of "libetards and conservatards" to go around and neither is correct. The rest of us in either party that tow the line are the future.

NJ and the USA has a lot to offer other than a real 3rd world. No need to make America great again as its already better than then the rest.
Old 03-14-2024, 11:07 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Well this was a pretty good discussion. Too bad the padlock is about to come out.

KUKUBABY FISHING TEAM

EST. 1995
Old 03-14-2024, 11:24 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffman View Post
Well this was a pretty good discussion. Too bad the padlock is about to come out.
LOl Wait for it and hope for it