NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Having Fun with Binsky - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing Post all your fresh water topics on this board

Old 11-03-2021, 10:01 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Having Fun with Binsky

--But might be using Ice Jig and Gotcha next time out. Depends on how cold the water, perhaps. Then again, even if it is down to 50 or so, that vibe the Binsky puts out might still get them. (Going again on Veteran's Day.)

Don't really want to bother posting pictures, and haven't caught many, but the walleye I tried to bring up for the net was a really nice one that hit a Binsky about 12 feet down over bottom another two or three feet below. Water was 62, on the 25th.

Was out on the 19th, too. Both days I fished with friends not well acquainted with jigging, so I set bait on my favorite drop, but not deeper than about 22 feet. Turnover hadn't progressed much. We got five walleye and one hybrid on the bait.

Binsky was the most fun, though, and a walleye I lost on the 19th, too, the biggest one that day.
Old 11-03-2021, 10:06 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Re: Having Fun with Binsky

Older I get, the more forgetful.

Also got a fair hybrid on the Binsky. The one we got on bait really rattled the rod, and that's always exciting--made me grab that rod. But to get hit by a hybrid while retrieving a bladebait might be more fun in my book.