NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

2016-2017 nhl season..... - Page 22 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Non Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Non Fishing Use this board to post non fishing related information. The same rules apply here as the other boards. Behave or your post will be removed along with your posting priviledges.

Old 02-07-2017, 08:31 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: 2016-2017 nhl season.....

Just saw newsflash that Claude Julien was fired by the Bruins.... what's your thoughts Duff??

Old 02-07-2017, 10:57 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Popped up on my phone at 830 today!!! Mixed feelings. Hate to see the guy go. IMO a very good coach. Brought us back the Cup after a LONG time. Honestly don't think he will be unemployed very long.

All that being said, I've read and heard the locker room isn't on the same page. I knew when Sweeney took over as GM Claude's days were numbered as well.

Just hoping the change lights a fire under their asses. The defense sux but the offense is pretty damn good. If they can find the net more consistently and maybe add a def piece? No means a cup team but certainly a playoff worthy team.

KUKUBABY FISHING TEAM

EST. 1995
Old 02-07-2017, 03:17 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Yeah...just a couple days ago I was listening to some radio commentators saying the players were playing like Independent Contractors instead of like a team and if Julien doesn't turn it around he might be let go...and 2 days later so be it
Old 02-07-2017, 04:21 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Only thing that really worries me......now we find out how good of a coach he was and the flaws he was able to conceal with this roster. This could get real ugly real quick!!!!!

......and ya heard it hear.....Claude will be behind the bench in Montreal next year....

KUKUBABY FISHING TEAM

EST. 1995
Old 02-07-2017, 07:02 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Ken Hitchcock now Claude WTF I get you cant fire the team but these are really good coaches with quite a track record. Glad I own my business! Only one who can fire me is wait for it ME

Av shuffles lines like a black jack dealer, team gets in a funk every time Hank lets in 1 per 3 shots ( been much better lately though) No cups to his record and gets a 2 year extension. I like the guy but just wonder some times.

Look at Bruce Broudeau, started one of the best Garden chants of "can you hear us" while with the Caps (even had OV laughing on the bench) but was cast off to the Ducks and have to say Caps are a better team since then so who knows Duff maybe better times are coming for your B's

Haven't kept up here so ICE CREAM BILL. Sorry you caught a Canadien Flu as a child but I believe they have a cure called LGR.
Sam Rosen and Joe can help you out with where and when to de cult your sorry affliction and YES you are OUT on the Monger this year
Old 02-07-2017, 11:02 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Hey guys! Working hard down in Orlando since yesterday. 78-80 and sunny down here. I even tried to get to an ECHL game this week but the team is on the road. Back to Jersey tomorrow night just in time to shovel the snow.

Got any deals on Fish Poison rods at Hi-Mar? Look forward to seeing MVP (Alex), Capt Al Ristori and others. Hope the Habs fire that ass MT and bring back Claude Julian...he was fired during the Pats parade? Heard the B's are trying to land Bill Belechik as their coach...

Fish Monger Nation wannabe and Habs fan...GO HABS GO!!!
Old 02-08-2017, 07:47 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

good game last night just need to keep that going
Old 02-08-2017, 08:15 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Ducks were all over the Rangers last night, but we made OUR shots count and put it to them, along with a lot of help from Hank, once again.. Let's see if AV will keep these lines together for a change so they can each get their mojo going forward.. Great seeing each line contribute to the end result... 2 PTS!!

Julien getting let go during Boston celebration was just POOR DECISION in my opionion.... but Claude will be unemployed for as long as he wants, cause the calls are going to start coming and $$$ are going to go UP & UP to try and hire him...

After Montreal loses to Colorado last night, Montreal might be calling him already... and everyone stop by at Hi-Mar... I'll be making deals all day!!

LET'S GO RANGERS!!!!
Old 02-08-2017, 07:54 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Hi Spilt, Bunker, Duff and Dales,

United cancelled my flight back to Newark tonight--so I'm stuck down here in warm and sunny Orlando. I don't know how they think they'll fly me back tomorrow. Hope I don't miss Hi Mar!

Habs doing their 2nd half dip---Price 3-8-1 is last dozen games. Those are Lundquist-like numbers! Hope my neighbors shovel my family out before I get back to NJ. See ya Saturday.

Bill
Old 02-09-2017, 08:03 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

This storm should blow through here fast and furious today Bill.... you'll definitely be able to fly in on Friday if not late today..

Looking forward to seeing you at Hi-Mar Saturday !!

LET'S GO RANGERS!! Bring Back The Passion!!!