NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

2016-2017 nhl season..... - Page 33 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Non Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Non Fishing Use this board to post non fishing related information. The same rules apply here as the other boards. Behave or your post will be removed along with your posting priviledges.

Old 03-18-2017, 08:55 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Re: 2016-2017 nhl season.....

Your worst nightmare Split...Rangers lose in OT and you're not feeling well. Getting ready to leave for Somerset with my 16yo daughter; I hope she doesn't spot those pink Fish Poison rods at Kevin Bogan's booth!
Old 03-18-2017, 09:06 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

She'll love one of those Pink Rods!!! Yeah Bill... still feel like crap... can't believe I'm not getting up to the show Have fun up there!!
Old 03-18-2017, 11:44 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Not making it to the show...stuck at work thru the weekend. First time in a long time. Heard it's moving to Edison next year. 1/2 mile from my job...sweet!!

Good one tonight...Habs vs Sens

KUKUBABY FISHING TEAM

EST. 1995
Old 03-18-2017, 10:00 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Habs win again in SO--first of back-to-back with Ottawa. 12 wins this season when trailing after two periods. Huge penalty kill in OT. Another Sat night win for Carey Price. 40th win on the season, 9-4 under Claude Julien. TWO points!

GO HABS GO!!
Old 03-19-2017, 10:14 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Looks more like Habs - Rangers in 1st round Bill ..... time for a party!! wish all the rest of reg season was on the road cause that's the only way Rangers win!! Nash & Stepan need to go back for a shooting 101 seminar cause they both are HORRENDOUS!!

Still sick can't shake it..... not making it to the saltwater show in years... oh well, hopefully better to start Trout season in a few weeks!

LET'S GO RANGERS!!!
Old 03-19-2017, 10:29 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Wow-Duffman and SplitShot both missed the Somerset show.

Was great meeting Dales529 at the RFA booth. Thanks for the info Dave!

Habs beat Ottawa again 4-1, taking both ends of home and home. Teams meet for a third time later this week. Finally a little breathing room between them. Price solid again as Paul Byron, having a career year with 1G, 1 A.

2 POINTS! Bring on those Blueshirts!
Old 03-20-2017, 07:54 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Habs definitely on a roll now Bill.... looks more and more like the 1st round matchup for sure.... Rangers better start taking target practice all week if they want to get anywhere in the playoffs... don't have the personnel to play a tough game, so finishing plays with the puck IN THE NET is their only option for success this year......

Def missed going to the show, but I felt the tide turn yesterday afternoon, actually feeling good health starting to return!! Thank God!!!!

Old 03-20-2017, 11:22 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

being up 2 goals on florida and then losing,hated it!!!! they did much better against the wild but still not taking charge of given opportunities.have to lose the 2million dollars passes and shot the puck
Old 03-22-2017, 08:04 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

AV says the Rangers played well last night... what? and still lose to last place Devils?? COME ON... GET REAL!! Like BD said, STILL TOO MUCH PASSING and by time they shoot, Schneider had no problem picking it up.... Again, many opportunities in 1st period, but can't bury the puck!! Just another game against bottom half teams, and same scenario!! And what the heck did they shoot Nash up with between periods?? He goes from laid back to a mad man on the ice And maybe time to sit Stepan, let him watch video of how to shoot, and get some young, hungry minor league hopeful in his place

Even Montreal is now only a few pts behind!! (just bustin' you Bill!!)

Sorry, but I just don't see any burning desire to go past 1st round in playoffs

LET'S GO RANGERS!!
Old 03-22-2017, 06:18 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Y'all think you have it bad? Step into my shoes!!!! Two losses in a row to east teams with 10 to go!! I'd rather lose out and get the draft picks than make it in and get blown out!! Like to see how Sweeney can fu$; up another draft!!!

Haven't looked back on this thread but at some point I think I said "look out for the Flyers in the second half of the season" and " I think the Kings can make a run now with Quick back and healthy". Oy, I think I'll shut up now...

KUKUBABY FISHING TEAM

EST. 1995