NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Ike - Page 2 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing Post all your fresh water topics on this board

Old 12-05-2017, 01:46 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Re: Ike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich196 View Post
Now as far as NJ Bass Fishing dude goes, I think he is a total Jackass Idiot.
he does a mean rubber leg "bass dance" though!
Old 12-05-2017, 02:23 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by tycomps View Post
he does a mean rubber leg "bass dance" though!
Every movement is exactly what IKE does if you havent noticed....... Hey, Let's make youtube videos for everyone to watch, but will NEVER tell the people what lake or puddle he was fishing in, even if they ask.. sorry but if you want to have fishing videos, and the people watching your video's are making you money (from the hits on the video) then they should know where he was fishing.
Old 12-05-2017, 02:46 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Every movement is exactly what IKE does if you havent noticed....... Hey, Let's make youtube videos for everyone to watch, but will NEVER tell the people what lake or puddle he was fishing in, even if they ask.. sorry but if you want to have fishing videos, and the people watching your video's are making you money (from the hits on the video) then they should know where he was fishing.
Some videos he does say where. I actually figured people preferred not saying where. No real need for it and as argued earlier in the thread it adds unnecessary pressure. Plenty of youtubers that have revealed spots have received threats/harassment. So the production crew probably understands how not to get into trouble.
Old 12-05-2017, 05:11 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by thmyorke1 View Post
Some videos he does say where. I actually figured people preferred not saying where. No real need for it and as argued earlier in the thread it adds unnecessary pressure. Plenty of youtubers that have revealed spots have received threats/harassment. So the production crew probably understands how not to get into trouble.

production crew LOL ??? I'm not talking about the other day with IKE, I'm talking about the hundreds of videos that he does with a "GO PRO" on his hat.
Old 12-05-2017, 07:58 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
production crew LOL ??? I'm not talking about the other day with IKE, I'm talking about the hundreds of videos that he does with a "GO PRO" on his hat.
Oh I thought you're talking about his series. I didnt know he did Go-pro videos of him just fishing. I just follow that youtube channel and thats it. Wouldnt mind watching them if you can share :P
Old 12-05-2017, 08:16 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Quote:
Oh I thought you're talking about his series. I didnt know he did Go-pro videos of him just fishing. I just follow that youtube channel and thats it. Wouldnt mind watching them if you can share :P
Which person are you talking about?
Old 12-05-2017, 08:33 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Which person are you talking about?
There's only one IKE I thought? Mike Iaconelli?
Old 12-05-2017, 08:44 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
There's only one IKE I thought? Mike Iaconelli?
Hes talking about the kid, ike's intern. Rich link me the videos you want to know the lake name of, i can usually tell haha
https://www.instagram.com/chrisper_fishing/
https://www.facebook.com/mat.nelson.54
Old 12-05-2017, 09:29 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisper4694 View Post
Hes talking about the kid, ike's intern. Rich link me the videos you want to know the lake name of, i can usually tell haha
Oh you mean Bass Fishing Jersey kid. He used to post a lot more didnt he? Then I noticed him on Ike's podcast videos.

I definitely respect BFJ's preference in not telling people. As I said before there's some serious threats that go on for people like him. Only a kid like me and dont expect him to want to deal with those kinds of threats.
Old 12-06-2017, 07:38 AM
Site Sponsor

Huge fan of his squeeky reel video jiggin for Lakers. Watched ten seconds of it and stopped couldn't listen to it any more..... Anyone that fishes alot and knows him well knows he fishes merill and the valley. Nothing secret nothing special. Kid should start fishing some of the local tournaments and round valley tourney's and "TRY " to win. As far as Ike goes I think he's a nut job but I love it kinda reminds me of happy Gilmore just the fishing version
Rvta member
Knee Deep member
Mike K Guide Service (owner)
https://www.facebook.com/MikeKGuideService/
(908 642-5423