NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

South Yarmouth Timeshare $1 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Classifieds
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Classifieds Use this board to post your FISHING related items for sale or trade. Non fishing related items belong in Non Fishing.

Old 02-28-2022, 10:26 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default South Yarmouth Timeshare $1

I have a time share at Pier 7 in South Yarmouth. It is right at the marina for Bad Influence, Bounty Hunter and Gordie. It is a studio. A very nice queen bed, couch, tv, kitchenette and bathroom. Unit number 21. The week usually starts on the first Saturday in August. It may move up or back a week. This year the dates run from Aug 6 through the 13th of 2022. The maintenance for 2022 has been fully paid. If you call a few days before Saturday you can book available rooms throughout the season at a much lower rate than the local hotels. That works about 33% of the time. I have been spending more time in PA and NJ in August. It is yours for the grand total of $1, (I paid $2,000 for it in 2018) . If you want it, first come first served. Happy to try and answer any questions.

Maintenance for 2022 is fully paid ($540). Enjoy a beautiful week on the cape this year for only a $1. And enjoy it long after by simply paying the annual maintenance.

The week can also be exchanged via a service such as Interval (https://www.intervalworld.com/web/cs?a=1500) for time in other locations around the world. An August date in Cape Cod is considered a prime date.