NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

8th annual Trout opener, Frankie V!!! - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing Post all your fresh water topics on this board

Old 03-29-2022, 06:09 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Thumbs up 8th annual Trout opener, Frankie V!!!

I can’t believe we’re going on year 8! Wow! I’ll keep going as long as I’m still breathing. The states stocking the Rainbows and the masses will be looking to fill there smokers and freezers. I get it, I get it! There’s quite a few guys out there that look forward to this day and I do as well. Noooo, not because of the pellet fed stocked Trout. I’d rather eat Crappie, Perch and Walleye this time of year, lol.It’s making memories and getting a crew together to remember a fallen brother. The fish we catch will be an added bonus to the festivities that will go down on Saturday, April 9th. Frank loved fishing for Trout so Trout fishing we will go. Same place as previous years and I’ll have the fire pit and coffee going bright and early. I should be out there a hair before 7AM. If your bored stop by and say hello! We’ll be out there giving it hell and hanging out while our brother Frank watches over us! All are welcome, don’t be shy. Let’s fish fellas! Spring is in the air and good things are happening. Hope to see you out there!

We’ll be on Ravine Rd in Pohatcong, NJ starting off our day on Pohatcong creek. If your not sure where this is shoot me a PM.

TIGHT LINES!

Last edited by FASTEDDIE29; 03-29-2022 at 06:13 PM..
Old 03-29-2022, 09:30 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: 8th annual Trout opener, Frankie V!!!

I'll be there!