NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Volunteers needed to help trout stock the Musconetcong River this Friday 5/7/16 - Page 3 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing Post all your fresh water topics on this board

Old 05-06-2016, 06:45 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Re: Volunteers needed to help trout stock the Musconetcong River this Friday 5/7/16

We had 8 volunteers come out in the pouring rain this morning to help stock the Musky. Got to meet Capt. Lou from this forum who came out. Thanks to those who helped.

We will need help in future weeks this May as many of the volunteers have jobs and can't make it every Friday.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	muskystocking5616.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	68.5 KB
ID:	95680  
Old 05-06-2016, 07:53 PM
dakota560

Default Re: Volunteers needed to help trout stock the Musconetcong River this Friday 5/7/16

Next scheduled stocking please send me a pm and if I'm available I'd love giving it a shot. I've never helped stock, sure it would be a great experience and nothing wrong meeting good people who devote their time so others can benefit.
Old 05-06-2016, 09:11 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Thumbs up Re: Volunteers needed to help trout stock the Musconetcong River this Friday 5/7/16

thank you to all that helped stock the river,you people are awesome
Old 05-08-2016, 10:23 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by americandesi View Post
We had 8 volunteers come out in the pouring rain this morning to help stock the Musky. Got to meet Capt. Lou from this forum who came out. Thanks to those who helped.

We will need help in future weeks this May as many of the volunteers have jobs and can't make it every Friday.
Capt. Lou is a good guy. He's helped me stock the BFB a couple of times, and has lent his time and energies to the PA F&BC to help stock many Pennsy waters over the years.
Old 05-09-2016, 12:21 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by americandesi View Post

let me know if you are ever looking for volunteers for the mighty rahway river. I, along with my 4 year old son would love to help. ill even let you access it through my yard