NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

PUOSU VIII - 12/12 and 12/19 - Page 42 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Best Of
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Best Of This board will be locked from posting and will be used to archive the best posts from the main board.

Old 12-11-2015, 02:28 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: PUOSU VIII - 12/12 and 12/19

Quote:
Originally Posted by hartattack View Post
I'll be using one of Mike's reels tomorrow. It's a Lefty Avet - "why should I crank with my right hand if it's a conventional ? My left hand works just fine for Spinners". I bought it off of him for $100 NIB. When I asked him if he was taking a loss on it, he laughed and said "I traded $100 worth of Steaks to Bates for it. What I paid is what you paid".

Here's a pic of one of his infamous 'fence shots'. It's from before PUOSU I . .
Larry that pic was from Cape May.... And boy did we have some crazy trips down there

[B][COLOR="Red"]GODS SPEED MY BROTHER... LIFES A BEACH

Proud member of the 52lb on The Wall Club

dey eats my baits... I eats dem club

Member of the Monger Nation

PLANT ICE .... HARVEST WIND...JUST SAYING
Old 12-11-2015, 03:50 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Is there a Waffle House in Cape May
Old 12-11-2015, 04:00 PM
Owner NJFishing.com

Wow... Fence shots I had forgotten about them....

Bobber - Please bring the Chicken for old times sake

Gerry Zagorski <><

Founder/Owner of NJFishing.com since 1997
Proud Supporter of Heroes on the Water
NJFishing@aol.com
Obsession
28 Carolina Classic
Sandy Hook Area
Old 12-11-2015, 04:17 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

1.River Rat- former Champion…..has he caught a tog since? 20-1 qualify

2.Scotty- one of my good pals hell I am his emergency contact. Scotty as always finished prematurely & caught a 14lb pig with the Monger last week but he will do enough to get to the mimi. 5-1 to qualify, 2-1 burn his line with a cigar, 3-1 get mustard in his ear, 4-1 eat pasta with chopsticks,5-1 drop a rod over.

3.Rob B- another former champion that I have not sen a report from in ages unless its trying to find a good deal on gas. Blind squirrel found a nut a few years ago this year that squirrels getting run over. 50-12 qualify

4.JLRotary- to busy pouring lead to afford diapers to fish anymore. He will get a bite though. 3-1 qualify

5.Gerry Z-fearless leader, absent minded togger. Got a bigun with Jersey Hooker last week must thought it was puosu but at your age I guess you confused the dates. 40-1 to qualify

6.MVP- can catch tog from Va to Maine but I hear he is dialed in on dogfish in NJ.caught em good this week odds adjusted He will qualify. 3-1

7.Hartattack- what a nice guy, I am sure Santa will be nice to him but the tog gonna make him look silly. 25-1

8.LeftyReeler- my homie & a great dude to party with but couldn’t catch the flu sharing a drink with Charlie Sheen. 50-1

9.Joey Dah Fish- oh boy………Captain Hank from the Fish Mongers pick to win, but apparently he caught cockolla the other day never a good thing to limp into the playoffs.WE ALL KNOW he Caught a togasoreass. But this is PUOSU NO CHANCE. He will be licking windows & hugging strangers but he will qualify odds up to 10-1 only cause of Hanks influence.

10.CadiShackFishing- “I’m alright…don’t nobody worry about me” winning 30-1 qualify

11.Dales- need a fundraiser ran this is the guy, unfortunately tog don’t buy 50/50. 40-1 to qualify

12.HDMarc- haven’t seen a report since opening day & apparently there was a cooler malfunction… I love a good excuse for not catching. Marc will catch 1 for the next round but not the 1. 10-1

13.KurtisB- my Va roomate, the most interesting fisherman in the world. If he could use the banjo minnow game over but this is togging.He is due. 5-1 qualify

14.Joetheplumber -cool name……. just like his hero Sarah palin he is gonna lose & vanish into the Alaskan sunset. 25-1

15.SaltLife-a lot of posts but do not see many reports hope he has a cool sicker & hat to match the screen name…… 20-1

16.Stelios- my big brother has had an interesting year going to bed bath & beyond & buying blinds with his beautiful wife. Think he went tuna fishing once & then caught a bergal opening day.Apparently hacked it again I do not even know who he is anymore. 5-1

17.Blackfish Bobby- apparently is the greatest togger to ever live & has already been crowned champion by the “special” Zagorski. Look Bobby can fish & can pull 2-5lbs all day but the 1 that matters is gonaa break that 6lb fouro leader. He will prolly #orl & will be on the Mimi. 3-1

18.Reel Ron- my illegitimate father. Been going 8 days a week since tog opened but haven’t seen much in the way of pulling maybe all those pier 1 trips with his son in law got him off his game. He will qualify UPDATE- did well this week from what I heard odds up to 3-1

19.Dupes- to busy cutting bobby’s crabs & rubbing his back. 25-1

20.Sven of the hook- Joey Z “partner” (not that there’s anything wrong with that) caught a 10lb with Monger Saturday & won a tournament! WOW WAY TO GO but heres bad news Everyone catches a 10 on the monger I got 5 over 10 in 7 years for lords dsake & I suck. Lets see him do it on a party boat.

25-1 to qualify

21.Taxman- to busy trying to help Gerry Z get a write off for the Christmas party to fish & he had the balls to call me Ragusa sidekick when we all know we have a mutual partnership he just makes more $. 750-1 I will personally make sure he does not qualify for that comment.

22.Thing1- quiet kid, fishing 10lb flouro with his pop will catch a 3lb & qualify but if ya wanna learn about life come to the stern with me & Uncle Sportfishingusa.8-1

23.DFish- another one of my homeboys & can fish I have a feeling he will make some noise. 3-1

24.King of the knoll- 2 posts, quite the contributor to the site…….maybe he is to busy fishing but until I see him or her in action he goes down the list. 100-1

25.AWD3- cool picture of a whale a couple weeks ago maybe you can go help Wilson with the photography & leave the fishing to us. 500-1

26.Gbgeorge- apparently a site sponsor so I am not allowed to say anything bad & better give him good odds or Mr.Z will ban me. 20-1

27.Bacala- my big brothers good buddy….i’ve seen him tog….stick to tuna. 15-1

28.Hookset- getting us crabs so I am being nice to him. He will qualify. 3-1

29.Islander II- been putting up reports & won $ on the gaffer the other day. Seems like he has been doing well so I got to give him a shot. 8-1

30.Foul Hook- oh boy……don’t even bring a rod just bring a cup & designated driver. 5,000-1

31.Small Fry- who? 1 post…….. 200-1

32.Snafu777- cool name that’s a blackfish rig! That gets ya nothing here. 100-1

33.SportfishingUSA- my bff & partner in crime as well as Team#ORL. I have watched Vinnie limit out with ease in 2 states. He will qualify with his PB 5lb fish Saturday.3-1

34.PABeerGuy- bringing beer so he is ok in my book. 20-1

35.JMurr- 15 in april, 5 in an hour November 8th, 8 on opening day, 13 the next trip, 11 the next & 12 yesterday ORL on every trip. SO I am better looking than all of yas, smarter than all of yas, funnier than all of yas & now a better togger than all of us! But this is PUOSU & it’s all about the memory OF LAB sooooo 1,000,000,000-1

36.Quanman- bringing wine…I don’t drink wine stay in Nappa & Sonoma. 100-1

37.Lingking20- no doubt I love ling sh!t I swam in a pile of 500 in July & got hate mail but this is togging & if you use ling skills ur fudged. 500-1

38.Broken Bobber- Mikeys #1 henchman, I am pulling for him hopefully he can feed off me & Ragusas 2-4lb life & get the 1. The Bow Monkey in the sky be looking down on ya & I am sure ridiculing. 5-1

39.Fat Fish Stick- you like fish sticks……. Seen him catch some fish with his son or his pop I dunno who’s who & that’s awesome I love the sentimentality…. This is 40 people togging not a private boat on the reef. Punchers chance 25-1

40.Two Guys Rod- I see a lot of “good job guys” posts but do not see squat about him catching. Until I see him in action 100-1

41.Fish Finder- another cool name hope he brings a side scan. No idea who this is so unless he can show some credentials he goes to 200-1

42. Bertramboy- 26 posts none with any substance other than congratulating other people on their catch. Need to see some credentials 200-1

Good luck…………………………………………..bitches

Murr722@gmail.com

THE REIGNING, DEFENDING, PUT UP OR SHUT UP
CHAMPION

Put Up or Shut Up IX Prelims winner

If you don't like fish thats "fishy" eat chicken.

"theres a million fine looking women in the world dude,but they dont all buy you st. croixs for your birthday,most of them just yell at ya for fishing to much."

"Murray's Law: The uglier a fish is, the better it tastes." - Lard Almighty

LAB,always in our hearts & ears

Last edited by jmurr711; 12-11-2015 at 04:23 PM..
Old 12-11-2015, 04:24 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
30. Foul Hook- oh boy……don’t even bring a rod just bring a cup & designated driver. 5,000-1
Listen up Joseph I'm bringing my "A" game tomorrow so don't even mess around! I've got 95 Belmar brewed Beach Haus beers (Already drank one of the new brews) and another 30 miller lites for backup. So watch out!! I'll be in the next round! Guaranteed.
Old 12-11-2015, 04:34 PM
Owner NJFishing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foul Hook View Post
Listen up Joseph I'm bringing my "A" game tomorrow so don't even mess around! I've got 95 Belmar brewed Beach Haus beers (Already drank one of the new brews) and another 30 miller lites for backup. So watch out!! I'll be in the next round! Guaranteed.
You tell'em Tony.... I'm too pissed

Going to see my bookie and bet on you and me with those odd

See you in the stern. (burp )

Gerry Zagorski <><

NJFishing@aol.com
Obsession
28 Carolina Classic
Sandy Hook Area
Old 12-11-2015, 04:55 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Right on Gary, all the action will be in the stern. Weak winds means those anchor lines will be pull the stern right over the top of the meat. We will be right in the thick of it all day!!
Old 12-11-2015, 05:23 PM
Owner NJFishing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foul Hook View Post
Right on Gary, all the action will be in the stern. Weak winds means those anchor lines will be pull the stern right over the top of the meat. We will be right in the thick of it all day!!
Ixnay on the ernstay Onytay

The fish are going to chew their heads off in the bow

Gerry Zagorski <><

NJFishing@aol.com
Obsession
28 Carolina Classic
Sandy Hook Area
Old 12-11-2015, 06:01 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador