NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Walk Around Cuddy Cabin - Page 3 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Boating
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Boating Use this board to discuss anything related to boats and boating in NJ

Old 04-03-2009, 04:50 PM
NJFishing.com Member

Default Re: Walk Around Cuddy Cabin

I have a 2601 seaswirl great boat 2002 twin 115 four stroke yamm all bells and whisles your could want picked it up in georga with 200 hrs it was mint 30k out the door last summer got it for the same reasons your you are I have been boating for 30yrs many boats for the money you can't go wrong
Old 04-03-2009, 06:49 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Please Check Your Pm
Old 04-03-2009, 10:22 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

I have a 89 Mako 250WA with twin 150s. The boat can fish 4 without any problem and can do the family thing also. I don't think my 2 yo can hang out for long in my boat without getting super bored but I will find out soon. As for off shore fishing, my boat can do it no problem. I was running at 32 mph last year coming in from the canyon and had 2 people in the cabin sleeping. My biggest problem with the walkaround part is my feet don't fit well between the cabin and the hull. But most walkarounds are worse.

If you really like to fish and want to have a cabin area for family,look at a mako 261?, 285?. Or an everglades. Not sure of the model They are a cc type boat with a cabin in the front of the boat. This will be my next type of boat.