NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

39" Musky release video - Page 2 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing Post all your fresh water topics on this board

Old 12-17-2015, 09:06 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: 39" Musky release video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predator View Post
Shout out to Muskynut and Catfishonthelake for the support.
Nice man! Congrats! Was that on one of the Believer's I sold you?
Old 12-17-2015, 09:09 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skunk City View Post
Nice job on taking the time to revive her and let her get her bearings back. I've seen way too many dead Muskie over the years, glad this one is still kicking .
And I couldn't agree more. Nice to finally give some friendly advice to someone and not see pics of dead fish or get my spots blown-up. Call me anytime, you set a good example by buying the proper net and releasing the fish.
Old 12-17-2015, 02:42 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Yes sir Mark the net I bought from you worked perfectly and the Believer lure as well. Nice big net enabled me to land the fish and keep it in the water to remove the hooks. I tried to measure while in the net but that's a tough one. With more experience Im sure i'll get that down. I only had the fish out of the water for 30 seconds tops for a quick measurement and half ass photo. Im thrilled that I finally landed one. Took me about 40 hours to catch my first Ski. The wait was more then worth it. Better then 10,000 casts.. Can't wait to get out there again.. Maybe not till the spring tough because on my way home a bearing crapped out on my trailer.
Old 12-17-2015, 02:54 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predator View Post
Yes sir Mark the net I bought from you worked perfectly and the Believer lure as well. Nice big net enabled me to land the fish and keep it in the water to remove the hooks. I tried to measure while in the net but that's a tough one. With more experience Im sure i'll get that down. I only had the fish out of the water for 30 seconds tops for a quick measurement and half ass photo. Im thrilled that I finally landed one. Took me about 40 hours to catch my first Ski. The wait was more then worth it. Better then 10,000 casts.. Can't wait to get out there again.. Maybe not till the spring tough because on my way home a bearing crapped out on my trailer.
Awesome man! Congrats on a great fish and for doing it the right way.