NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Kennedy Pond quick hit - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing Post all your fresh water topics on this board

Old 10-29-2022, 03:58 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Kennedy Pond quick hit

Grandson Chris and I went to Collides Mill shooting range to throw some lead at paper since the Gambler had cancelled our trip. We threw our fishing rods in case there was a crowd. We got a spot without any trouble. After we went through a box of .22s it started to get crowded. So we folded up and headed to Kennedy Pond. Chris threw a purple top Rapala #5 and I threw a gold/black Rapala #5. We both had fish hit/boil but couldn't get them to stick. Chris drew first blood at the skimmer with a decent Pickerel. I had small Pickerel follow up but not take as we worked down the dam bank. Chris got another in the cove and I got one small one. We went back to the skimmer and I got a descent one. This one got it all in his mouth. What a nice way to finish the day. Four fish in an hour with Grandson and not getting beat again and keeping um all on the paper. Home by 2:00.