NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Spike in Traffic and New Regisrants - Page 2 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing Post all your fresh water topics on this board

Old 08-14-2020, 05:09 PM
Owner NJFishing.com

Default Re: Spike in Traffic and New Regisrants

Thanks for all the kind words on the site. We do have a great group of people here and we try to keep it friendly and on topic with the help of all of you.

And yes, the Search Engine Optimization gets us a lot of viewers. In fact, looking at our google analytics our traffic is 48% direct and 47% organic. Direct means people come directly to the site either by typing in the URL or from their book marks and organic means they do a search and we come up and they click through from the search engine.

It does make sense that there are a lot more people fishing and that makes me happy since this great sport of ours has many more benefits then just catching fish.

Thanks to all who contribute here and call it home. Without all of you this site wouldn't be where it is today and the support, experience and encouragement is a big part of that and passing it along to others.

Tip of the cap to you all!

Gerry Zagorski <><

Founder/Owner of NJFishing.com since 1997
Proud Supporter of Heroes on the Water
NJFishing@aol.com
Obsession
28 Carolina Classic
Sandy Hook Area
Old 08-14-2020, 08:11 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Thumbs up Re: Spike in Traffic and New Regisrants

Tons of people out there fishing these days. My son and his baseball team are out half the day before a game looking for fish to catch. They ride there bikes to random lakes in my area looking for something to catch or jump in the local lake or river to cool off. I love it. The kids I’m surrounded by remind me of me and my friends when we were younger. It’s awesome! Kids doing normal stuff without all the social media nonsense a constant thought in there young minds. Get out and play, YESSSSSS!

If you want to read some of the best reports in NJ. NJFishing.com is where it’s at obviously. We’ve had the best of the best post here and they’re still part of the NJF family eventhough life can be busy at times. We are a band of brothers that doesn’t get together often these days but when we do you can be sure a good time is gona be had and some fish will be caught. There’s so many pages out there these days that I can’t stand it. I’m gona just stay here with my brothers because this is where I met my best friends. This site has helped me make many life memories. To me that’s what’s important. There’s always something to learn here and there’s always someone willing to help. Gotta love this site and it’s members. Thank you for keeping the nuthouse going Cap’n Gerry! This site rocks!