NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Great crappie fishing - Page 3 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing Post all your fresh water topics on this board

Old 03-17-2016, 08:06 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: Great crappie fishing

as long as you are just taking your limit it will be fine.i have fished that lake for 45 years and have only seen it get better.if you know anything about lake Hopatcong you would have to agree.as far as the lm bass go,there are plenty
there.the forage base in that lake is 2nd to none.because you don't catch them dose not mean they are not there.
Old 03-17-2016, 08:16 AM
NJFishing.com Regular

Hello Bunker Dunker. I will not argue with you. Hope you are correct. By the way, you may not remember me, but I ice fished with you when you were a youngster out of River Styx. I was jigging only and you guys were using tip-ups. Your father was there and some childhood friends were with you. I knew Bob Neals and fished with him for some years. I think you knew him. Good fishing to you.
Old 03-17-2016, 10:01 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

no worries,all is good.i do remember being in stx that day.i just want peeps to know that the lake is in good shape and getting better all the time.we just have to take care of her.the knee deep club has been a huge part of it and will continue to be but we need help from everyone who wets a line there club member or not.pick up your garbage,only keep your limit,be respectful of the properties that surround her.