NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Adding product review area to site - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Bait and Tackle Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Bait and Tackle Talk Use this board to talk about Bait and Tackle and see offers from our Bait and Tackle Sponsors

Old 12-31-2013, 08:28 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Adding product review area to site

We are adding an interactive product review section and a how to area including instructional videos to the Jersey Jigger website. I encourage other dealers, manufacturers and so on, to join in and post their items.

I wanted to do this year's ago.... but I gave in to other sites and never went forward with it. With paid sponsors and politics on most of the sites.... it's never an honest opinion. We are keeping Jersey Jigger site separate from Jersey Tackle site to avoid all of this political stuff.

This will be informational.... not a place to bash other dealers... or items. You can post a negative feature about an item.... but not trash a brand or anybody specific in general. It's a review... honest reviews kept to the item discussed. .

I encourage other fishermen, dealers and manufacturers to join in. Www.jerseyjigger.com

The only products I have listed are the Jersey Jigger Rods but I invite other builders to place their rods too. We will be adding content daily to grow the site. But we had to start somewhere.
Old 12-31-2013, 08:36 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Re: Adding product review area to site

ANYBODY who would like to add their products to the main area of the site... In addition to the review forum area.. Contact me. I will be happy to to build your info into the main pages as well. All I ask is that you give me a few days to do so. It takes time to build a website

We will be removing other areas of existing forum that conflict with local forums this week. Idea is to make it related to local fishing and product information. With reviews,photos and such. . Tackle shops,lure makers, competition or not.... your all welcome to participate. I will make sure it stays clean and nobody is hurt by politics and advertising. I am running the site myself. With the help of a few admin members.
Old 12-31-2013, 04:22 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Thumbs up Re: Adding product review area to site

Just took a look site looks good, Good Luck
Happy New Year to you and the family

I marched 3/21/2012
No Facebook No Twitter No Text
Old 12-31-2013, 04:43 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Re: Adding product review area to site

Quote:
Originally Posted by tropics View Post
Just took a look site looks good, Good Luck
Happy New Year to you and the family
Gonna take a couple of weeks Rich, but thank you. Been holding off on it.... but I dont see anything where sponsors, or big name sponsors are able to buy their way into things. Looking to have it be as fair as it can possibly be.

We will see how it goes.... couple weeks and it will at least be filled to the point where its worth checking out.

Thanks and Happy New Year to you and your family!